18 | 𝗛𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗢𝗳𝗳

Chapter-18
Hands off

You walked into the building, while Taehyung stood by the car, attending a call

You walked into the building, while Taehyung stood by the car, attending a call. "Excuse me, miss!" You turned to the lady at the reception, she arched her eyebrows up at you. "Yes?", you said. "Ma'am, you are not allowed to walk into the office without any identity." You frowned, "Identity? I need an identity too?"

The lady scoffed, "Of course, ma'am. You are unknown." "Didn't he tell them about me?", you sighed. "I am Kim Y/n. Mr.Kim's wife.", you said. "Mr. Kim? You mean by the CEO? That is funny, ma'am." You squinted your eyes at the lady. Walking to her, you crossed your arms against your chest. "I'm right. I'm his wife."

"If that's so, then you have to wait till he comes." "Sure." The lady was too stunned after seeing your confidence. You walked over to the blue couch placed there, in the waiting area. You lounged on it. It was not much noisy, just some people talking there. You were alone, in the waiting room. The reception and the waiting area were seperated with huge glass.

You could see the receptionist talking to another lady while looking at you. Probably gossiping about you, but you decided to ignore. Suddenly, smoke hits your nostrils. You looked at your left, there stands a man. His aura didn't really suit you. You felt uneasy.

"Hi, ma'am." You smiled awkwardly, nodding at him. "May I have a sit." You nodded, "Sure." He lounged beside you, extremely close. You eyed him, then shifting aside. "Anyways, are you waiting for someone?", he asked. "Yes." He nodded. Dropping his cigarette, he suppressed it beyond his shoe. You felt he was not someone who works here. He looked like a gangster.

"What do you do?", he asked. "I'm a painter." "Oh, I am a worker over here." Lie, you felt it. "Oh, great.", you said. He smiled at you, horribly. Suddenly, you felt a cold hand on your shoulder. Averting your gaze at your left shoulder, you say his hand sneaking under your jacket to your bare shoulder.

You snapped your glare at him, raising your hand to plant a tight slap on his face. But you halted. His nose was bleeding, and he was groaning in pain.

You averted your gaze at the tall figure which laid beside you. Taehyung, it was. His orbs are extremely dark, yet his face is covered with an angry frown. "How dare you touch her like that?!" Taehyung shouted his lungs out, grabbing every soul's attention.

Taehyung clenched onto his collar, pulling him towards. "How dare you touch my wife?!" "W-Wife?!", the man gasped in horror. "Yes, she is my wife!!" The latter's eyes grew wide open. "Weren't the code of conduct clear to you?! You don't have the right to touch an unknown woman!" Taehyung roared in anger.

"Sorry, Mr.Kim. I didn't know she was your wife.", the latter shuddered. "So what?! Will you touch a woman without her consent?!" "I am so sorry, Mr.kim.", the latter joined his hands. "Apologize to her!", Taehyung spats. "S-Sorry, Mrs.Kim." "I won't forgive you!", you said. Why will you forgive a man who doesn't know how to respect a woman?

The security team interrupted, "Excuse me, Mr. Kim. We'll handle the rest." Taehyung yanked the latter's collar. He lied breatheless on the couch. You turned to Taehvung. his knuckles were bleeding. He held out for your arm, dragging you with him. He was furious, yet he pushed his anger aside and held your wrist gently.

"The work may be continued." Taehyung odered. Everyone rushed away as soon as they could. You watched everyone run away from you. Is it what Taehyung seems to be in his work?

Marching to the elevator, you both stood in. You both faced each other. He was trying hard to calm down, the knuckles of his hand kept on bleeding. You lowered your gaze. Not talking was the best option to the situation. The more you talk about it, the more Taehyung will tense up. Talking about any thing else was a waste of time. Taehyung had his mind all over that jerk.

The door opened, he walked out first. Standing by the door, he watched you walk out. He moves away, the door closed. You halted, and he walked before you. You followed him to a door. He didn't want to talk, at all. Opening a huge glass door, he stands by it, waiting for you to walk in first.

Once you were in the cabin, he closed the door from behind. "You may sit down." His eyes averted to the blue couch. You nodded, walking to it. He settles beside you, "Where did he touch you?" "M-My shoulder." You looked at your left shoulder. His hand came into your view, yet he hesitated.

"Can I touch you?", he asked. "Yes.", you shuddered. "You sure?" "Yes." Asking for your consent, twice, before touching you at the wrong place. He picked up a wipe, wiping your shoulder with it. "It wasn't needed. I can do it.", you said. "It was. You don't know, but you need it." The way he said so just pushed you to the thought of horrible things. Smoking, gangster aura, eyes on women. He was not a worker here.

Soon after, he started caressing your shoulder. "I am so sorry for it. It was my fault that I let you get in by yourself." "It's okay." What could you even say? His warm hand indicated you are safe.

Suddenly, the door screeched. "Ugh! These love birds!" You looked at Jungkook who grunted in annoyance. Taehyung scoffed, "Don't you knock before entering!" "Sure, I will NOT!" Jungkook rolled his eyes and left. He looked at you. He was so done with Jungkook strolling into the cabin without a knock. His furious gaze turned to the soft ones, just by a glimpse of you.

"Why were you there, sitting in the waiting area? Didn't I tell you to wait for me in my cabin?" "The receptionist didn't let me go in your cabin. I told her that I am your wife, but she is stubborn. She didn't believe me." You watched Taehyung roll his eyes and search for something in the pocket of his trouser.

"Are you a fool? Why didn't you let her get into my cabin? No one is so dumb to come here and consider her my wife. You know about the rumours, right? You have seen the rings in my finger too. It clearly means I have a wife. Rather than telling her to wait in my cabin, you could have called me too. And if I was not answering, then you should have contacted Mr.Jeon for that. This may not happen again." You knew Taehyung was upset, he could burst out any moment. Yet he kept a calm while scolding the receptionist.

Keeping his phone aside, he stares at his fist. Bleeding, it was. "Why don't you treat it?" You said. Obviously, it wasn't a thing to stare at. "I will." You picked up the small white box resting on the table. Luckily, it was a first aid box. You picked up the water bottle from the table, pouring some water on his hand.

He watched you treat his wound so gently. But his eyes were locked to your face. Only if he could resist himself from staring at those red lips and cheeks, that reminded him of a night. The night, he wished he could live again......

Words countdown: 1200+ words

Updating so early. Be thankful guys am trying to be better just for you all. Well, pointing out my mistakes is allowed. Also, i may update this book soon. Short chaps from now on also, i am feeling like i am going to be in trouble soon. Sixth-seventh senses work well in these things. i

Anyways, thanks for reading it! Also, disappointed because there were no comments on the last part well, let's not die for comments and votes, and continue writing. Because my work is to write ilysm 💜