04 | 𝗕𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

Chapter-04

Butterflies~

"Just a peck, baby."

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

I saundered along with Jungkook, who insisted me on to meet his dear sister Y/n. No, not even dreams did I have the wish to meet his sister, unexpectedly.

Yes, it is true that we, to be more specific, Jungkook didn't tell her that I am coming to meet her. It is late already, the probablity of her sleeping is higher than Jungkook's craziness.

"Hyung, I know she will be asleep. But don't worry, I already lied to her that I am going to come to her room around midnight. Best of luck!" With that, Jungkook handed me an earpiece. I glared at him, adjusting it in my ear. "You make me do crazy things, Jungkook. I am just waiting for you to complete your training.", I grunted at him in between my whispers.

I know I hurted him with those words. The sudden fall of the bunny smile from his lips, the eyes that lowered down, says it all. And yes, I regret it. Jungkook is the only younger brother I have. His giggles, his laughs, his teases, and his craziness is what keeps my dull office up. And, I love him a lot. I am just too bad at showing it, just because I am a bit too shy with these showing of love like things.

"Of course, I was joking. Keep up with that smile. And, I swear you won't be spared if even a little bit of it messed up.", the shy behaviour of mine always lead me to glare or warn Jungkook. And I know, Jungkook always smiles at it, just because he understands such a behaviour of mine.

"Okay!" Jungkook roars like a tiger, but all I know is, he is a bunny. With that, he opens the door to her room, and pushed me in.

Y/N's POV

Lying in my bed, I stare at the view out of the window. Waiting for my brother Jungkook to get here. As he told, he will come to meet me around midnight. So here I lied, in the bed, waiting for him to goof in.

It was all peaceful. Not a single sound was heard by my ears. The moon was shining bright, kissing my body. A gentle smile, it is what was on my lips. The cool breeze passed through me, whispering in my ears.

I shivered and shuddered in cold, yet I decided not to cover my body with these covers. I curled up into a ball, in my bed. Eyeing the dark sky that was decorated with beautiful twinkling stars.

It was all silent, until I heard the doorknob twist a little too loud. I snapped my face to the door. It was too dark to see anything. But something strange I noticed about that man was that he was not Jungkook.

He looked slim, while my brother is a little too buff. And the footsteps, they were too heavy than Jungkook's. I sat down on my bed, "Jungkook?" I said, but I didn't hear anything in return. It made me a little too suspicious. I squinted my eyes at the tall manly figure, as if I can see him.