26 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗙𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗗𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿

Chapter-26
The Chaotic Family Dinner

It wasn't a long ride from your home to the hotel

It wasn't a long ride from your home to the hotel. Once you were there, you looked at Taehyung who stopped you from getting out on your own. You watched him get off the car and open the door for you. You smiled at him, clutching onto the hand of his that he offered.

"Thank you." "It was my pleasure." And here is another moment of you being treated like a princess by your husband. Wrapping your hand around his arm, you both escorted to the hotel entrance. You were given a good treatment. The guards politely bowed and opened the door for you two.

You were directed to the table eight. To your surprise, it was a round table with a royal theme. And your family was waving at you both. A wide smile spread on your lips when you saw all of them. "Thank God both of you are here by the time.", said Taehyung's dad. "Yes, thank God.", mumbled Taehyung. Settling beside Jungkook, you watched him wiggle his eyebrows at Taehyung. Looking at Taehyung, you found him rolling his eyes at Jungkook's behaviour. You chuckled and greeted everyone politely.

While ordering the food, your eyes went to Soojin and Jyeon-nam, who were sitting in parellel. To your surprise, both of them were trying to talk to each other through their eyes. Soojin, the only son of SeokJin and his wife. Soojin tapped Jin's arm, drawing his attention to himself. Pointing at Jyeon-nam, he flashed his cute smile.

"You want to sit with him?", asked Jin. Soojin nodded aggressively. Picking up Soojin, Jin makes his way to Namjoon. "Get a side, let the two innocent souls be friendly with each other." Namjoon nodded, sliding aside. Placing Soojin near Jyeon-nam, Jin ruffles Jyeon-nam's hair.

"Do you remember me?" Jyeon-nam just stared at Jin aggressively. "He doesn't.", mumbled Jin, continuing, "I am your uncle, Jyeon-nam." Jyeon-nam giggles. Soojin hands his younger brother his favourite teddy bear. Brown in colour, and tiny enough to fit in their hands. Averting your gaze to others, you realise that everyone are staring at the two small souls too.

"See, how they both are playing. Hopefully, they both will be 'them three' next year.", Taehyung's mom's words took you all in confusion. You all frowned, leaving his mom in fits of laughter. "I mean, Taehyung and Y/n are married too now. So we hope for our third grandson." As usual, everybody has to make it awkward for two anyways. Stealing glances from each other, you both feel your cheeks burning up.

"Yes, I can imagine me playing with my niece." Jungkook's lower jaw hungs low in fantasy while you dig your heel in his shoe and bring him to the reality. He groans in pain. "Huh? Jungkook, are you fine?" You pretended as if you weren't the one who was behind his pain. Rubbing his back, you frown like an innocent once. Meanwhile Jungkook, he glares at you.

"So, what's with you both? Did you plan something for the future?", asked his dad. "Not yet.", Taehyung answers. "And may I know why?" "What do you mean, dad? We're still getting to know each other.", Taehyung huffed. His dad rolled his eyes, smiling at you afterwards. "Y/n, my dear. He is fine with you, right? Or...... does he misbehaves?" "Dad, I am not a five year-" Taehyung scoffs when his dad raises his finger to his lips.

"No, dad.", you smiled at his dad. "If he does, just tell me. I will make sure to break his two hundred and six bones into four hundred and twelve.", glaring at Taehyung. Mr.Kim continues smiling at you. "No, dad. Please don't say so. He is your son, after all." "I know, my dear. It's just I don't believe a cold jerk like him." Taehyung scoffs in offense.

"No, uncle! I have seen him being romantic with her.", Jungkook might be told to shut his mouth, but he will never stop teasing his close ones. You both snapped your deadly glares to Jungkook, "When?!" "What do you mean?" You both bursted out on him. "Don't act innocent, hyung. I know everything. Today, she joined us in our workplace. Every time I opened the door to his cabin, they both were clinging onto each other." "Really?", your mom asked. "Yes.", Jungkook spoke.

"No! He just speaks rubbish.", you glared at Jungkook. "You can't say so. You know that I am the smartest.", he huffed. "And the dumbest.", you dug your heel into his shoe, once again. "Dad, he is very disobedient. He barges into my cabin without even knocking.", said Taehyung. drawing everyone's attention to himself. Your dad glared at Jungkook. Jungkook, who had been fighting with you till now, is now gulping in fear.

"Didn't I tell you to behave in his office? After dinner, you will come with me." "S- Sorry, dad.", Jungkook joined his hand. "It's okay, dad. Leave him. After all, he is going to leave me after a month.", Taehyung smiled. "What are you saying?!", Jungkook gasped. "Did you forget? The contract is going to end after a month." Jungkook gasped louder, holding his chest, "No, I don't want to leave him." "Oh, but you have to. You won't be working with me for the rest of your life.", Taehyung raised his eyebrow.

"I will!", Jungkook snorted. "No, you can't. He won't bear your mischief anymore.", your dad scolded. "Dad-" "I said no!", your dad sipped onto his drink. "Dad-" "Stop it, you all. We are here to have a family dinner regarding their marriage, not a debate!", your mom pointed at you both. A gasp escaped your mouth, "Huh? Our marriage? And you didn't even tell us." Silence surrounded you all.

"Tell me why.", Taehyung glared at his parents while you did the same to your family. "Even you? You're a betrayer, Jeon Jungkook.", you sniffed in anger. "Says the one who changed her side after marrying my so-called friend."

"If we had told you both about it, would you both join us?" Taehyung pursued his lips together, "No." "That's why." "But at least, you could have convinced me. After all, you convinced me so many times.", Taehyung opposes. "Why should I? You are telling me to convince you, instead of this, you should obey me. You obey me, then why not, when it is about socialising?" Taehyung scoffs, looking away in anger.

"Stop it, you both. We aren't talking about too personal things anyways.", said Taehyung's mom, bring the peace back. "Yes, and we were talking about your child. When will it happen?", your dad interrupted. Taehyung choked onto his food. "We didn't planned it. But we will plan it soon.", you answered.

Everyone smiled at you both. "Was expected." Faking your smile at Jungkook, your hand rested on his thigh. Giving it a light pinch, you watched him whimper in pain. Leaving him, you looked at Taehyung who had his eyes fixed on you in disbelief. You smiled at him, awkwardly, "Sorry." You mumbled, yet he nodded and slowly faced back to his front.

Now that the two little creatures were done playing with that one brown teddy bear, they shifted their gaze to the couple eating. They both looked at each other and smiled at each other. Jyeon-nam taps his dad's arm, pointing at you two afterwards.

Everyone averted their gaze to you two. With a wide smile, you took both of the babies in your laps. "They both are into the new married couples more than us.", said Jin, laughing out afterwards. Everyone laughed along........

Words countdown: 1200+ words

Yes, another update because I am planning onto completing this book before the new years also, how are you all?

Also, are you streaming their songs? We are planning onto streaming their first song again. Hope you dive back into their old era and be a bell

Anyways, ilysm. Thanks for reading 💜