29 | 𝗩𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝘄

Chapter-29
Voice Low

Chapter-29Voice Low

It was a fine day. You were enjoying it. But your mother is the one who decided to give you some work. Giving Taehyung a home-made lunch. You knew Taehyung can eat from outside, but the stubborn mom you have, she told you that the food cooked outside is unhealthy and it is your responsibility to keep care of his health and all.

You ended up losing against her. And now, you are here, outside Taehyung's cabin. You knocked on the glass door. "Come in." You smiled and opened the door. You almost drooled over Taehyung, who was busy reading the documents and didn't dare to spare a glance at you. Blinded by his love, you believed that he never looks at any female employee.

Standing in front of him, you waited for him to see you and gasp. "What do you want?", it was the very first time of him speaking so coldly to you. As if he knows it is you. "Did you eat?" Hearing your voice, he immediately snaps his gaze to you. A gasp leaves his mouth as he smiles in amazement. "You here? It's a surprise to see you here without calling." You smiled at him and shoved up the tiffin in your hand.

He tilts his head, looking at you the way nobody else can ever look. Love, it was all you see in those two choclate coloured orbs. "Come, sit next to me." "I was here just to hand you your lunch. I'll go now-" "You just came. Stay with me, please." It is true, Taehyung has been clinging to you since you both confessed and now, it is hard to avoid him.

"I didn't know you were here, otherwise, I wouldn't have ignored you." "It's okay, it ensures that you have no interest in anyone else, rather than me." You scrunched your nose and he smiled widely.

"You could have sent the driver, why did you struggle so much?" "Struggle?", you laughed and then continued, "My mom sent me here. Don't worry, I won't distract you." He huffs, "You do distract me. Your face distracts my heart and my mind."

You giggled, along with a tint of blush spread on your cheeks. Walking to the washroom, you closed the door behind. Nah, you ain't squealing in there. You're using the restroom.

Walking out of the restroom, you find a lady, dressed in formal, standing in front of Taehyung. Formal, yet revealing.

Nah I ain't completing this book without a clingy bitch wearing a revealing dress

You did feel the bad vibes from her, but you trusted Taehyung a lot. You couldn't help but to smile when you saw Taehyung not even sparing a glance at her. Averting your gaze back to her, you find her judging your body with her eyes. Not missing a chance, you did the same. "Come, sit." You looked at Taehyung who was gesturing you to come to him. Smiling at him, you made your way to him. You catch the unknown lady roll her eyes.

"The documents show that he is into smuggling drugs. So what else did you find about him?" Taehyung wasn't even looking at her. Bending down on the desk, the lady leans lower, only to show her cleavage. Flipping her hair off, the lady sneers at you.

After some time, the lady started explaining something to Taehyung. She stood straight, in the most seductive way. Though, she was glaring at you, you still managed to raise your eyebrows at her.

"Mr.Kim?" "Yes?" "May I ask you something?", the lady glanced at you. "Yes, until and unless it is something you should know.", Taehyung snorted. "Who is she?" "I am his wife, Kim Y/n. You can call me Mrs.Kim.", you forced a smile at her. Funny how her blood boiled.

"Can I work in your cabin for today?" You glared at the lady. "Why?", asked Taehyung. "I am new here, and I need to manage the work better. I may learn everything quickly if I stay here." "Well, you are no one to decide where to work. And, I am not a fool who will teach you these things, go ask your seniors for help." She hung her head low in embarrassment while you laughed at her internally.

"May I stay in your cabin for today?" "Of course, Mrs.Kim, this is all yours." Smirking and looking at the lady, you smiled at her. She clenched her jaw, "Sir, you are telling her to stay here, but not me." You felt Taehyung's orbs turn darker, "Know your limits. The first rule in my work."

"Can you send her outside, sir? Can we have a talk, Mr.Kim?" "Of course..... not.", Taehyung spit. "Why should I? And who are you to talk to him in private?" She ignored your words, "Mr.Kim, please." "Do you have ears or not? Didn't you listen to what she just said?", Taehyung finally spare a glance at her, but it was just him glaring at her.

"It is really personal.", she said. "It doesn't matter.", Taehyung huffed. "Fine, we'll talk about it later. First let her go.", she rolled her eyes. You stood up and walked to her.

"Okay, then, go outside. Don't come here ever again.". spit Taehyung. She stood start-strucked, while you let out a chuckle. Clenching her jaw, she turned around. Her hair almost touched your hair. Anger built in you, you furiously grabbed her hair. She let out a whimper, "Leave my hair!"

Taehyung averted his gaze to you after listening to the high pitched voice. "W- What are you doing, Y/n?", Taehyung wanted to laugh at you both, but decided not to act out of his character. "How dare you try to hit me with these frizzy hair of yours?! Do you want to die?"

"Please help me, Mr.kim!", she groaned. "What is he to you? A bodyguard or what? Why would he help you? He is my husband! Not yours! Don't be bossy in here, try these things somewhere else! Dare hit me with these hair, or you will be bald!" Leaving her hair, you wipe off your hands. She, who was lying on the floor, said- "S-Sorry." Running out of the cabin. she left you both alone.

"W-What did just happen?". Taehyung was too stunned to speak. "You didn't realise it? Good, leave it. Think of it as a magic. Let's eat already. It will be late, otherwise." You smiled at him and proceeded to unpack the lunch.

Looking at him who didn't move, you pulled him down on the chair. "Told you, don't mind it.", with that, you stuffed his mouth with food......

Words countdown: 1100+ words

Yes, cringe Next chapter is spicy, but it doesn't mean you'll be getting smuts this book has no smuts so better back off bishes 💅

𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗴𝗮𝘆𝘀, 𝗶𝗹𝘆𝘀𝗺𝗺𝗺𝗺 💜