08 | 𝗙𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆

Chapter-08
First Day~

My eyes fluttered as soon as my mind woke up. I heard birds chirping around and the sun shoving its rays at us. I decided to start to enjoy my morning with the sunrays. My eyes couldn't help but to look at the other side of the bed, there he sleeps, like an angel. His hair covered his forehead perfectly and his doe eyes looked so innocent when closed.

No doubt he is handsome. Like, it is an universal fact, how may I deny it? I didn't even realise I started smiling just by a glimpse of him. Last night, we had a kiss, that I would not really love to mention. We fought too. It is bad that we fought at the very first night, but what can I even do?

After satisfying my heart with his looks, I looked at the huge clock hung on the wall. It showed 7:30. I yawned before slipping out of the covers. I lazily strolled to the shelf and picked out a pair of clothes for me to wear. With these clothes, I proceeded to jump into the washroom.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a long hot shower, I decided to get out of the washroom and not waste my time pampering myself. I twisted the doorknob and walked into the room. Though, I did do a whole session of skincare in there, but now, my hair were still left.

I stood in front of the vanity table and dropped my towel on the bed, beside him. I picked up my hair dryer, "Should I do it? Right now? When he is asleep?" I glanced over to the clock, it was time for him to wake up anyways. I turned on its switch and it blew strong yet hot air towards me.

He started rolling on the bed with the pillow covering his ears. Yet still, I didn't mind him and continued drying my hair. I turned my head to his side, just to dry my hair, that's when I saw him sitting in the bed with his gaze piercing my soul. I gulped before switching off the hairdryer and keeping it back at its place.

I looked back into his eyes, my body shivered just by his gaze. "You know it is eight thirty in the morning and you just disturbed my sleep." He said with his voice sounding so hoarse. I nodded, "But you wake up by eight thirty, don't you?" "I do, but today, I had plans to sleep a little more."

He reached the side of the bed I was standing by. And then, his hands moved towards me, almost capturing me. I moved away in fear. "Sorry-" "I am just playing with you. Why are you so frightened?"

It is true that I still don't trust him. Well, I am just unknown of the world he works in, and I am afraid he might be a scary beast. His aura makes me extremely weak, for sure.

I was just thinking, when I saw him coming towards me. I looked around for an escape, but it was too late. I was already trapped in between his arms and the wall.