05 | 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Chapter-05
The Wedding Preparation 

"You are weird." 

"My honey bear!" The lady on the other side of the call cooed at her youngest son, who just rolled his eyes

"My honey bear!" The lady on the other side of the call cooed at her youngest son, who just rolled his eyes. "Eomma, how many times do I have to tell you I am not your honey bear?" The old lady laughed in unison, "Did you buy the suit for your wedding?"

"Huh? Was I supposed to buy it?", Taehyung frowns. "Of course! It is your wedding! What did you do for your wedding?", his mother asked. Two minutes silence is what was heard from Taehyung. "Tell me.", she asked once again. "I did the most important thing- I agreed for the marriage.", Taehyung smiled as if he said something really prideful. 

"You- Buy a suit for your wedding or I am going to cancel the wedding." "Why will you cancel my wedding just because I didn't buy a suit for myself?", Taehyung defended himself. "You were the one who was sulking to marry. What happened to you now?", his mother teased him. "I-I should marry. It is my age after-" "That is called lady effect. Now shut up and go buy a suit for yourself."

With that, his beloved mother hung up, leaving him with a tint of blush on his cheeks. "She could have bought me one. After all, she is a lady. Ladies have a good fashion sense.", Taehyung muttered to himself. "Anneyeonghaseyo!" Here comes Jungkook, without asking. "You jerk, knock on the door before coming in!"

"I-will-not." Jungkook dropped on the comfy chair, "I heard that you are going to shop for your wedding.", Jungkook asked. "Yes, so?" "Why don't you take my sister with you? She is also looking for a companion-" "Aniyo. You will come with me instead.", Taehyung faked a smile at Jungkook, and Jungkook knew it is fake.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"So why did you bring us here?", Jungkook checked around. "To dance. Come, shake your ass over here.", Taehyung faked his smile at Jungkook and gestured him to stand in the middle of the showroom. "Here, don't forget to entertain others." Jungkook pouted and huffed. 

Jungkook walks in the middle of the aisle, he raises his hand up. Glancing around, he starts swaying his hips and moving his legs.

*Like he danced in suchwita and it became a meme*

Taehyung's eyes grew wide in shock, he grabbed onto Jungkook's arm and pulled him towards himself. "Have you gone nuts?!", Taehyung yelled at Jungkook in between the whispers. Taehyung glanced around, "I am so sorry. I am so sorry. I am so sorry.", Taehyung bowed and apologized to the people around.