03 | 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘆

Chapter-03
Another Day

"A little bit of rudeness, but he is the best."

Sitting down in the comfy chair, you eye your brother. He sits in front of you, with his banana milk. "Is it necessary to dress in black, long hair, and those dangerous looking shoes?", you asked him with a sigh. He just shrugs. "Yes, because I love it.", he smiles at you, cheekily.

"You used to dress so cute during your childhood and teenage. I still remember that picture, where you were wearing a red hoodie, with a bag in your hand, crouching down, and posing with your two fingers on your eyes.", you snorted. "I was a child back then. Now, I am a grown adult.", he huffed while sipping onto the milk.

"You changed a lot.", you shook your head. "As if you didn't.", he rolled his eyes. "I really didn't. I am the same.", you huffed. "Oh yes, the same mom behaviour, always flicking my forehead.", he snorted. You smiled in mischief, as you remember how he used to rub his forehead with his small palms.

"I wonder what we would have been if you have not decided to join that game of-" "Not here, please.", he whispered, eyeing around. "Fine." "And why are you behind my profession? I joined it, but it doesn't mean I changed myself-" He stops when he sees you cocking your eyebrow up at him. He sighed, "Fine, I did change. But my love for you is still the same." He removed the hair from his forehead, sassily.

"Of course. By the way, how come my dear brother decided to take me to an ice cream date?", you asked. "I told it to you last night, I will spend time with you until you leave us.", he said. "I see. But just ice creams?", you asked. "No, shopping.", he smiled. You rolled your eyes. "What will I do by buying things? I want to spend time with you, not clothes.", you said.

"You know what?", he asked. "What?" "You demand things a lot.", he snorted. "A lot?! A demand which is only to spend some time with you is a lot?! I swear if we were home, I would have beaten you for this.", you roared. "I was just joking. Also, where do you want to go?" "I would like to go to a zoo.", you smiled. "Why? Do you want to live over there?", he asked.

"Why would I live over there?", you asked. "You are a monkey, right?", he teased. You grunted in anger and pulled his ear. "What did you say?", you shook his head, while holding his ears. He hissed in pain, "Sorry, now leave my ears, it's hurting.", he groaned in pain when you left his ears.

"I was just joking.", he whined. "Learn to joke first. You really forgot your manners in these thirteen days. Is it because of him?", you asked. "Who?", he asked. "Kim Taehyung.", you replied. "Aniyo. He is a well behaved human."

"As if.", you rolled your eyes. "You are getting him wrong. He is very kind. And I will be honest, he is a mafia just by words. Otherwise, he behaves like he is a caregiver." You cocked your eyebrows at your brother, "Are you convincing me to marry him happily?" "Of course, not. I am just giving you a reality check. Anyways, he is a husband material for sure.", Jungkook said and sipped onto the milk.

"You are telling me to marry him indirectly. Admit it." "Fine, I am. But he is good.", he bragged. "Appa really convinced you to do this? I am really disappointed in you, Jungkook." You shook your head in disappointment, while Jungkook giggled and sipped onto his drink.

Continuously typing on the keyboard, Taehyung stares hard at the display screen. The clattering of the keyboard echoed through the sound proof room. It was all silent until the mischievous brat decided to interrupt.

The creak of the glass door grabbed Taehyung's attention, but he didn't avert his gaze away from the laptop he was working on. "Good morning." The sweet voice alerted Taehyung that the awaited latter is here.