06 | 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴

Chapter-06
The Wedding

"I hate being with a woman, until it is you."

We walked out of the small room, to the entrance of the church

We walked out of the small room, to the entrance of the church. The doors were wide open, as if they invited me too. There he stands, in his grey white suit, with a flower in his pocket. I clutched onto the bouquet in my hands tighter and tighter, my eyes were glued to the red carpet placed down there.

My heart beat arose at every step we took forward, my stomach flipped, once again. I glanced over to him with my head hung low, he was looking at me. His face had expressions that I can never read. Not a single glimpse of happiness, sadness or nervousness could be seen in his dark brown eyes.
"Taehyung, my child. Take care of her. She is the one and only daughter of mine. That fool will be with me but she won't. I hope you will understand me and take care of her as well as yours too......." With those sincere words, my dad left me alone at the altar, in front of him and the vical standing by. The vical starts with the vows, "Is there any reason why Kim Taehyung and Jeon Y/n should not marry?"

They all shook their heads. "Kim Taehyung do you take, Jeon as your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both apart?" "I do."
"Jeon Y/n do you take, Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you both apart?" "I do."

With those words, we were done with our vows, now, according to the rituals, we have to continue the marriage with our ring exchanging ceremony. Taehyung steps towards me with a ring in his hands, yet I stand there, with my left hand forward. He slides the platinum ring into my ring finger,

'I give you this ring as a sign of our marriage.
With my body I honour you, all that am I give to you,
and all that I have I share with you,
within love of God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.'

I pick up the ring from the ring box my mom grasped on, I took a deep breathe before I slide the ring into his ring finger. "They have declared their marriage with the joining of hands and by the giving and receiving of rings. I therefore proclaim that they are husband and wife."

"Now, you may kiss the bride." It couldn't have been any awkward. We are ending up kissing each other, that's happening, in front of hundreds of famous business men and women. I glanced around, just by seeing the number of people present in front, I can tell I will end up fainting.

I ascended my gaze to him, who was staring at me, as if he was asking for consent. I gulped the lump in my throat and nodded at him, slightly. He took a deep breath before stepping forward.