02 | 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝘂𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻, 𝗜𝘁 𝗜𝘀.

Chapter-02

Discussion, It Is.

"A little shy, yet dangerous."

Strolling down the corridor, you make your way towards the stairs

Strolling down the corridor, you make your way towards the stairs. You descend down to the hall, there sits your family in the dining area, including Jungkook. He is back. Yes, he is. This time, he was a little odd with you. Because when he returned, he went straight to your room, and hugged you while saying that he loves you a lot; he is sorry for not spending time with you and all.

It did leave you star strucked, but you decided to shrug it off, after all, you are dumb.

Shrugging your shoulders, you settle down at one of the chairs there. Pulling your chair near the table to dig in the food. You glanced over to your family, your mom was serving the dinner to everyone, your dad was attending a call and your brother Jungkook, unusually staring at you. You frowned. Cocking up your eyebrows at him, you asked him what does he want through your eyes.

He shakes his head, looking at his plate. You shook your head at the new side of Jungkook. He looked a little gloomy, upset and bothered. It did put you to think of him, but you shrugged it off thinking that he is upset about his work.

You decided to talk about it later on, because talking right now may upset him a little better. You also know that talking about this is important, otherwise it will affect Jungkook's mental health.

"Y/n, why didn't you agree for the proposal?" You avert your gaze at your dad, who was just done with the call. You knew it was coming up. "Appa, I don't want to marry a mafia. Especially when he is a strong one, who has many enemies."

"Why? He is powerful, it just means that he will protect you better.", he said. "Appa, I don't want to face underworld. Blood, blood and blood everywhere. You clearly know that killing people is a sin. How can you think of marrying off your own daughter to a sinner?"

Your dad shook his head. "Jungkook is involved in it too. Does he come home with blood on him? Does he behave like a jerk or something?", your dad said. "Why are you getting me into this?", Jungkook snorted. "Dad, as if he even stays at home. He is always busy with his work and friends. Never did I ever see him chilling at home, with his sister.", you frank.

You couldn't help but to pass a glare at Jungkook, who looked guilty. "Also, Jungkook is always wrapped in plasters and all. I know how much he gets hurt during these games of guns and daggers." Jungkook cleared his throat, as if he could stop his sister from exposing him. "He is not a normal mafia, Y/n. He is a man of his words. A single step in his area can cause you death.", said her dad.

"That is what I am saying, appa. A single step in his area can cause me death, and you are talking about marrying me off with him. Which clearly means living with him. Just by the thought of marrying him pushes me to the horror of being killed if I made him angry.", you said. Jungkook chuckled, gaining your attention. In return, you glared at him. He shrugged, clearly showing himself innocent.