24 | 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴?

Chapter-24
Taehyung?

Now that you both were done with your outifts, you were walking to the art store

Now that you both were done with your outifts, you were walking to the art store. When Taehyung heard you saying you have to go to the art store, he was chuckling. When you asked him why, he told you that everytime he goes there, he tries to remember some of those colours' name but fail to recall them. You laughed when you heard it. And then, he was embarrassed.

Just when you were walking, you found ladies looking at Taehyung twice. It did irritate you, so you glared at them. To avoid more ladies, you started saundering to the art store.

Once you entered in, you started looking through the paints, different pencils and what not. And it was amusing how Taehyung was trying to explore around too. You were happy that Taehyung was smiling and enjoying himself. So, you decided not to bother him and let him be a normal human for once.

Not to mention, but you were controlling your laugh when Taehyung was picking random colour pantones to see which colour suits him the most.

"I will hold some things. Don't worry." You said, trying to take some bags from him. He shook his head, "I won't let you do that. Your hands are so weak." You huffed, "They are not." He smiled at you, pretending as if it is a sad smile, "You can't even hold my hands and you are talking about these heavy bags." With that, he started walking before you. You were confused what he just said. But then, you realised he flirted with you just now. Your lips curved up into a shy smile, and vou could feel vour own cheeks temper up.

Now, that you both were out of the store, you were walking out of the mall. He did deny you from picking these heavy bags up, but now he is the one struggling with them. Jungkook was not lying when he said Taehyung is a silly and goofy ball at the end.

You nudged his shoulder, and he faced you. "The offer is still here, may I pick some of them?" "No.", he smiled at you. You chuckled, as you nodded and walked further. And as usual, ladies weren't resisting themselves from looking twice at Taehyung. And surprisingly, every man who even spare a glance at you were scared of the fiend walking behind you. It was obvious that Taehyung has been scaring them. You turned around, and as expected, you let out a loud gasp.

Taehyung was walking with his gun in his hand. You covered the gun, "Not here-" He sigh, rolling his eyes and keeping the gun back in his pocket. "Not in your pocket, anyone will understand that it is a gun." He sighs, tucking it into the hem of his pants. Covering it with his shirt afterwards.

Throwing the bags on the couch, Taehyung ambles out of the living room. You watch him lazily drag his body up the stairs to your bedroom. "I would have forced him to stay home if I knew he will be so tired." You regretted taking him to the mall at this point. But the prince he is, he loves protecting you where ever you go. And this is how he gives you hundreds of reasons to love him.

You make your way up the stairs, following him to your bedroom. You open the door of your bedroom, and find him sinking into the soft mattress of the bed. Sitting beside him, you softly slide your fingers through his luscious hair. "He is tired because of me. I am so sorry for that." He leans into your touch, unknowingly. You smile when you heard him snoring softly.

"He doesn't suits the aesthetic of a mafia. He is made for being an actor of a television series, for who the ladies die. And I deserve to be his fangirl, who drools for everything he does. Whether it is drinking water, or touching his own face." You wanted to laugh at your own silly imagination.

Leaning down, you planted a small peck on his bread cheeks. He deserves it, care, love, kisses, pecks, consolation, support, all of it.

Making your way to the other side, you slid in the covers, beside him. You closed your eyes for a peaceful sleep, but instead, you were surprised by Taehyung planting a kiss on your cheeks.

Snapping your eyes open, you looked at Taehyung, who was smiling sheepishly. "W-Weren't you asleep?" "No." "The snores?", you asked. "I was awarded a trophy for my great acting, once, in my high school." No wonder, your imagination could have been real.........

Words countdown: 700+ words

A small chapter because first when i wrote it, it was this much and now I forgot to check this chapter before publishing the previous one.

So sorry for that. And I guess the next chap will be somewhat longer than this, ofc.