12 | 𝗜𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗪𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱𝘀

Chapter-12
Injuries and Wounds

It's pretty much raining outside. And here, I am shivering in the cold, waiting for him. My husband, Taehyung. It is a rare sight, I mean by not seeing my husband return before eight.

According to him, if he returns home before eight, he will be able to eat with me. But how may I tell him that I will only eat with him, whether it is ten or eight.

But right now, my worries are just ascending. It is already two in the morning and he is not here. I messaged him like twenty times, called him thirty times, yet still, no answer. I tried calling and messaging Jungkook too, but unlucky me, he didn't answer my calls or texts either.

I have been roaming in this huge hall from last two hours. But no sign of him. I am all alone, in this enormous mansion, nobody knows what can happen to me. But that is not what I fear, I fear their death.

I want to know what is going on, where they are, what is taking them so long, but only if I could. I have no contacts with his worplace or something. I have no idea where he goes. At least, he could have informed me that he is going to be there, he is going to return late at night. But he didn't say anything, this morning. The only thing he said was- goodbye, along with a "I will return when my work is done.", as usual.

My knees were giving up in fear and weakness. I stumbled over to the couch and settled down. Continuously glancing at my phone to see if it buzzes, but as expected, not a single buzz I could hear.

My heart was beating fast, and my heartbeat accelerated better when I finally heard the doorbell. I stumbled out a deep sigh, and I couldn't even think or react properly. I ran to the door as fast as I could, and ended up hurting myself by bumping into the furniture placed there in the foyer.

I somehow got up on my feet and walked over to the hard wooden door. I swung open it, revealing Taehyung and Jungkook. They were soaked wet with water and blood. The way Taehyung was leaning onto Jungkook only put me to the thought that he is lifeless.

I covered my mouth and a gasp escaped my mouth. "Oh, my god! What did you both do to be soaked with so much blood?!" Never even in my dreams did I think of them soaking their whole white shirt red with blood. I glanced over to Jungkook, who stood almost lifeless, yet clenching onto Taehyung's body hard. "Our work." Fool of me to think they will never face such injuries.

I stepped aside, and they saundered in. "Why don't you go to any hospital?" "Do you think it is a safe place to get treated?" He was right. How can I think that they can go to a hospital when they are involved in this huge dark world?

Jungkook plopped on the couch, with Taehyung. Taehyung didn't even open his eyes for once, and it scared me, a lot. "Then where do you both visit to be treated?" I handed over a glass of water to Jungkook. Luckily, Jungkook was better than Taehyung, and could speak and walk by himself. Taehyung was way more injured, he looked lifeless, he was just walking by his hands around Jungkook's shoulder for a support.