14 | 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵

Chapter-14
Teases And The Truth

Chapter-14Teases And The Truth

"Mrs.kim, I want to have a shower. I didn't have a shower last night even though I was covered with blood." I huffed out a sigh. "How can you, Taehyung? It will hurt a lot.", I said. "My legs are fine. They don't have any kind of injury." I tried to find some sense in his words, but I couldn't.

"No." He stared at me, "You are denying me, lady. Remember that." I placed my hands on my hips, staring back into his dark brown orbs. He stared in my eyes, back. Though, it was of no use. I will not let him shower. I chuckled when he shivered in cold. "You are even shivering in cold." "It is because I don't have my shirt on." He defended.

"Fine, go on." I did let him go. But it doesn't mean I gave up so easily. I know he will return whimpering in pain. I stared at his broad back swaying side to side. "Why are men like this? Even Jungkook left- saying that he is fine and it will be a problem in their workplace if none of them would be there." I plopped on the bed. "It is so hard."

But something was their that kept up my happiness. The Painting for the passageway. It has been a week from the first day. And the painting has came to an end. And hopefully, I meet his expectations.

I raised up from the soft covers and made my way to the white wooden door. Everything was messed up, the paints were lying here and there, the brushes were settled in a brush stand, but it was covered with colours. The large canvas situated in the front.

I picked up one of the brush from the container, dipping it into the white paint. I walked over to the painted canvas, giving a final touch of glow to the lady. No doubt I made it pretty. I just wanted to meet Taehyung's expectations, nothing mattered to me more.
.
.
.
.
.
"Y/n?" I immediately turned around and covered the canvas. "Y-Yes?" He smiled at me. "May I see it-" "No!", I said. "You can see it, once it is ready.", I added. "Fine, just treat my cuts." I looked at his bare torso. Cuts all over. I felt so helpless when I saw those deep cuts. They were bleeding.

"Okay." I dropped the paint brush and walked out of the room. Following him to the bedroom, I looked at his damp back. He dropped on the bed while I walked over to the black shelf, picking up the huge white box.

"Is it heavy?", he asked. "No." The box was so big, that anyone would think it was heavy. But no, it wasn't. I wiped off the blood with the cotton. He clenched his eyes close. Of course, it was burning. "You feel the pain. Yet you still don't try to avoid these things.", I said. "I cannot avoid them, it is my work." "Why can't you leave this work?" He chuckled, "Do you think it is easy? After making many people my enemies through this work, I can leave this work?" It was a fact.

"Why did you even join it at first?" "It is my family, Y/n. It is something we are famous for. If I didn't do it, I may be called a coward.", he chuckled. "If keeping your health first makes you a coward, then why fear the society?" He looked into my eyes. "You're too pure to be my wife." I could see the clear sincerety in his eyes. He held out for my arms, clenching onto them. "Why did you agree to marry a monster like me?"