34 | 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹

•° Epilogue.

I stared at the painting, hung high in my cabin

I stared at the painting, hung high in my cabin. It was me, in a white prince shirt, a black sleeveless jacket over it, and with a pair of pants. My hair were curled up, and my eyes were looking like a wolf's. She made it. She, my wife, the love of my life, the only lady I would say I love you to.

I feel like staring at my portrait every hour, instead of working. Just like I am ignoring my work right now. "Dad!" The familiar, high pitched, yet cheerful voice grabbed my attention. I turned my chair around, only to find my child running into the cabin. I smiled wholeheartily when he stops by my chair. I picked him up in my arms. "Dad?" "Yes?" "Soojin and Jyeon- nam are here with me. Can we have icecreams?" "Of course, my dear. Wait, I will order them for you."

"Who brought you here?", I put my phone back into my pocket. "Grandpa.", he smiled. "Oh, where is he?" "I am here." Entered my dad, with a sweet smile welcoming me. Getting up from my chair, I hugged him. "Oh, my son." I smiled widely at him.

"UNCLE!", here comes my nephews, shouting and screaming. Running to me, both of them grasped onto my legs. And now, I am surrounded by three kids, whining, screaming, squealing. "You three here? Now you all will trouble me.", I pretended as if I was upset. "No.", Soojin pouted. "Really?", I cocked my eyebrow up. "Yes.", he jumped. I nodded at him, ruffling their hair afterwards.

"I am going. You handle them.", said dad. I gasped, "Why? How will I handle all three of them?" He laughed, "They won't trouble you. And I will be right back." I stared sadly at his disappearing figure. "So, what are you three going to do?" "We're here to have an ice cream.", said Jyeon-nam. "Here is your ice cream.", I said. Walking to the door, I take the bag. "Thank you!", said the three chipmunks. "Cute.", I settled down on my chair. Staring at them three. They crouched down in a circle, as if they were discussing something in secret.

"Come in.", I said, as I hear the knock on the door. "Hello, hyung.", here comes Jungkook, with his sister, or you may say, the love of my life?

"Great job, King." Jumgkook looks at the groaning King. His guards stared at Jungkook. A snap of Jungkook, and ten bullets were heard. All of them lied on the ground. "Jungkook." Jungkook looks at Jin and Namjoon. Aiming the gun again at King, he fires five bullets in his body. "Let's go." Picking up Taehyung, they proceed to run away.

"I want them both alive.", said Jungkook. "Who? King and V?" "King? You must be kidding me. I am talking about my sister and V."

I stared at my wife, who had her cheeks red. "Wow! Three cute kids!" I looked at Jungkook who joined the three. "Oh my god, my babies.", Y/n joins them along. Me, Jungkook and Y/n are fond of children. "Eating ice cream? May I have a bite?", asked Y/n. All the three kids offered their ice creams to her. "Just kidding, enjoy your ice cream.", she ruffled their hair.