Prologue

Five friends
Three dead, Two Alive
One hidden, One masked
Three daughters and Three Sons

One expert in Breaching
One Dominating in Masking
One Specialised in Cosmetics
One Skilled in Diagnosing
One Proficient in Disguising
One mastered in Strategizing

Trying to bury things which gonna reveal bigger things than they imagine..

Trying run away from past, Only to face it with CounterAttack..

Have You Heard of That Quote

"Everything's happen for a Reason"

And Guess What?

FINALLLLLLLYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!

WAIT'S OVER

They Are Back To Take Things Which Are Theirs, Back to Give The Sinner The Lesson which it Deserves...

THEY'RE BACK...
GUYSSSSS... THEY'RE BACK...LET'S WELCOME THEM.. SHALL WE?....

__________________________________________________

Hey guys, Hold your Horses to Experience this Novel with None Other than With Your Author Eclipse With a lot of Mystery, Suspense and Obviously With a Slice Of Romance Accompanying it.......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your Author

"Eclipse"

____________________________________

• This is my first Book so my writing skills Aren't that good.. And It'll have a  lot of grammatical mistakes. So kindly ignore it.

• First few chapters may seem boring but I can ensure you as the story goes, You'll enjoy each line each word.

• My First language Isn't english.

• Constructive Comments are exclusively welcomed but those who are not. I'll just delete it or will block the ID who sent it.

• Last but not the least..If Someone tries to copy my ideas or my book.. I'll strictly take legal action against the the person.

Enjoy!!!!!!!