Chapter/08

Word Count - 686 ____________________________________

Word Count - 686
____________________________________

Divya's Pov

It was the weekend, We all planned to hang out together. Vansh is working in an extravagant Hospital. Who knew an average student like him will progress this much!?

He used to sit in the last bench like me and maya.  It'd be a lie if I say he and his benchmate were not famous for their hansome face. Now I think, if that incident Did'nt happened to me, it must have been a different thing by now.

We girls are in shopping area Where Vansh is sitting at the couch scrolling his phone endlessly. I know girls take a lot of time in choosing dress, But Seriously It's not our fault that we take long time in shopping.

Sometimes. The lower part of the dress fits perfectly but the upper part does'nt fit. Sometimes, We like the design of the dress but the colour we want Isn't available.

Sometimes, Different clothes have different types of measurment of their won. In one shop 30 size jeans will fit but in another shop this size won't fit.

You see the Universal problem of women shopping thing. And taking long time to decide..

Finally after 3hours of struggle we finally got our clothes giving relief to both me and Vansh..Shruti and Maya always used to say that I look like his lost twin..

We're just so alike. We both preferred staying home and shopping online over going outside and going hither thither searching for dress..

Our dresses  were paid. And now we are moving to bookstore as me and Shruti needed to buy some books, Obviously not some non-fiction or Autobiography of some political leader.

After the whole hanging out stuff.. We all Went to my and maya's apartment as they were staying here for the night except Vansh Who have works in Medical so he left after dropping us.

After eating biryani made by None other than me. Me and Shruti went to arrange everything.

Face Masks.. Check, Snacks.. Check, Check, game station.. Check,

Everything's arranged..

It's movie time rather a girl time..

We three took masks and Shruti turned on a Romance Movie on TV, we all were sitting on the floor while snacks are on a basket which is kept on the floor too..

We were eating snacks and enjoying Movie..

How I missed These!!

____________________________________

It was morning 9 and three girls were sleeping While hugging each other.They had face masks on their face and TV was still on.. Snack Wrappers were everywhere.

A knock sounded from the door, breaking Maya's Sleep.. She woke up and saw The Situation infront of her, and looking at other two girls aka Shruti and Divya who are hugging each other brought a happy smile which soon turned into a mischievous one.

She got up and took her phone Which was in silent mode and clicked there pic before setting her phone Again on the couch.

A second knock came and She went to open the door.

When she opened door No one was there and some flowers are on the floor with a letter.

It was some tulips, roses, lavenders and some daffodil flowers.. Those scented so good that she failed to notice the person who was watching her from his black SUV.

The person's facial expressions showed disappointment, Irritation and anomaly.These all emotions showed the failure of something he'd planned thoroughly.

Maya opened the letter and when she finished reading that. Her eyes were widened and her brown eyes showed fear and anger in perfect proportion.

Seeing her reaction, The guy in black SUV felt happy and drove away from there.

"Hey Sweetheart,
          Been a long time Since I met you. Felt happy after knowing about your breakup. Seems like you are opening and exploring your past without any security! Darling, Don't do Something which you can't face.You don't know me but as you know I love you, don't risk your Life baby. I won't like to kill you like I did with your and Your friend's parents. Happy Morning

Yours
Surya "

____________________________________

(New Character Entry)

  Yours
"Eclipse"

  Yours "Eclipse"