Chapter/13

Word Count - 1077___________________________________Maya's pov

Word Count - 1077
___________________________________
Maya's pov

I wasn't hurt that much but it was enough to get me admitted to a hospital.. I was kept 24 hours in there.

As much as I don't like being sick, I liked the way he fed me food, I liked the way he hold my hand when the nurse was giving me injections , I liked it when he made healthy and tasty food for me because the hospital's food was bland and tasteless, I liked the way he'll hold my hand when I go to Sleep.... Damn..!! I loved the every single way he cared for me...

Right now We're in apartment we decided to stay in here.. We all are taking rest today as tomorrow's going to be a long day.. And I took a big decision..

I think I should back off.. Sounds crazy! I know.. But After my dad's death, don't  know why but everyone blamed me for whatever happened to my father. I was said that I'm a cursed, Unlucky and the real criminal who killed his own father..I don't believe in those superstitious people blaming girls for every problem in the Universe..

But Sometimes I think! What if It's true? What if I always bring troubles? What if I'm really cursed? What if I again cause some problems? Most importantly.. What if they die because of me and my fucking fate? I Can't risk these all.. Can I ?

So., I'm leaving tonight without informing anyone, if I tell them they'll start asking me questions that I won't be able to answer.. I hope they suceed in their plan:!

It's 2AM and since no noise is coming from downstairs.. I assume everyone' s asleep. Time to leave them for everyone's good. I already packed my bags and I Went downstairs through stairs..

I went to my bestfriend Divya's room just to see her cuddling a pillow like a child.. Seeing the scene i chuckled.

"I hope you come back safe, Sorry for leaving but It's for your own good only.. Thanks for everything" I said these in my mind and strated to go to the main gate..

I was wearing a dress, a black dress falling till my knees and my hair was in a pony tail. I went to board where the keys are usually kept. I started to search for the key which I wasn't able to find.

"Are you looking for this!?" A Masculine  voice came from behind. Vansh!! I turned only to see the angry look on his face. He was wearing a black nightdress. He was holding a bunch of key which I suppose is the key for the main gate.

"Where are you going with this suit case?" He again asked and looked at me for any answer or explanation. He took a long sigh before asking me an Another question."Maya, Why are you leaving without informing anyone!" This time in a rising voice..

I step towards him and took the keys from his hands and started walking to the door but before that I was pressed aginst the nearest flat thing by none other than Vansh. I took in my surrounding just to find myself in his room.. I forgot that his room's close to the main door.

"Answer my damn question.. Maya"He raised his voice this time.

"To Mumbai"

"Why?"

"None of you Business. Mr." I said rather in a rude tone. I need to go Back and he need to understand. I pushed him and went to open his room's door.

Suddenly my feet was flowing on air and I was in the arms of Mr. Malhotra holding me in a bridal style and throwed me over bed. He leaned on me hovering my body.

"Say that again, Miss Aggarwal" His husky whispery tone was enough to make me fetch for breaths.

"Vansh! It's for everyone's goodness" it was hard to speak when this handsome hunk's hovering over me fanning his deeps breaths on my necks, but I did replied.

He placed his elbow on the bed while leaning sidely and still holding me by my hand.

"And How's it for Everyone's happiness?". I hesitated before answering his questions. Should I say? Will he hate me for it?

Just when I was in my subconscious, his hand went to my exposed Thighs  and drawing some patterns there.

"You don't get it Vansh., as long as I stay here everyone Will fall into problems" I replied with the remaining courage I had. "I'm cursed Vansh and you also should stay away from me" I returned his hand which was on my thighs.

When my words entered his mind system..His gaze softened and hugged me while patting my head. "You're not cursed maya, Whatever happened that day wasn't Your fault. You were never cursed.. And staying away from you is the least I'll ever agree to" And he hit my head lightly " and keep that in your tiny brain that You're mine"

"I'm not yours" I spoke lightly Without looking at his eyes.

"Oh really!? Then Why are your cheeks red Maya baby" he said in a teasing tone.

"Stop it Vansh!" I laughed not looking at his way. No response came From him. When I met his gaze..  His eyes expressed love for me.. Is it true that eyes speak louder that your lips!?

In a spilt of second he started tickle me knowing I'm as ticklish as a cat..

"St-stop Van-ansh"I was laughing with him who's eyes are filled with mischief.

" Say that You're mine and I'll stop" he said while tickling right at my spot..

"N-noo" and his another hand Went to find my another tickle spot.. And it was hard to even breath as I was taking Deep breaths.

He started to tickle me more and I spoke out. It was hard to hold back , I'm just so ticklish.

"Vansh! I'm Yours.. Happy now!?" He stopped tickling me and looked at me.

"Very very very happy" He's adorable. Then he placed a kiss on my cheek. And hugged me while laying on bed with me holding my figure with his body and looking at me. I wanted to kiss him So bad.

Seeing the change of emotion in my eyes, he chuckled and said Before hugging me and bringing body closer to him.

"Sleep Wildcat!"

Is this what innocent love?

Maybe not-so innocent.

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"