Chapter/06

Word Count - 1234____________________________________Divya's pov

Word Count - 1234
____________________________________
Divya's pov

We all were siting on bed playing truth and dare game. After the resturant thing they all came to stay in my home.. Vansh, Maya and Shruti were talking with each other unlike me who is deeply thinking about that thing right now!

Should I tell them!?

"Truth or Dare" Shruti squealed breaking my thinking process.. I saw the bottle's mouth was at my direction.

"Um.. Truth" I replied.

"What were you thinking all the way.. Huh?"
Maya asked

"What!?"

"We all noticed Divs, you are busy in some serious thoughs.. What happened?" It was Vansh

"Nn-nothing!" Jeez why did sluttered.. Now they'll again suspect me.

"Di, tell us" Shruti says sternly.. Sometimes I forget that she is younger than me but I Don't know but she holds the dominance everywhere she goes..

"(Sighs) It's about My parents" I replied

Everyone was showing the look of something I was never aware of or I never saw those Emotions on them, Seriousness!? Yupp! and also coated with sympathy and an essence of anger. They all knew about my parent's death.. And the way they died and also the way case was closed in just 6 hours.They knew everything like I do about them.

"What's with them!?"
Vansh questioned

"Well.. I was actually investigating about my parents death.. Before u say something or think something else.. I just wanna say, Guys... I know It's ridiculous but I wanted to unravel those mysteries from which I was hiding in pretence of taking care of my mental health.. And I found Some thing very Strange "

"What strange thing?" Maya asked.

"Well first I hacked into my parent's phone which is now under custody of Police. Maybe? I Did'nt found anything in my mom's phone but in my dad's one I found out in a secret app which is encrypted with high seurity.. But  I was able to break it successfully.. I saw my dad was in a meeting after 20 minutes of his death with other 4 unknown person.. "

"After 20 minutes of death? Are u serious!? How is it possible dude!" Vansh spoke up.

"I Don't know.. I myself was so shocked by this information" I replied.

I continued with a sigh"Then I hacked into maya's dad's pho-"

"Why'd you do that divs? How's it linked anyways!?" Maya spoke.She was always so protective of her parents, especially after her father's accident Which caused him to die..

"Just hear me out! Then you can go on blaming" I replied.

I continued
"Don't know why I did that but Maybe because her dad also died in accident.. So yeah.. I hacked into Uncle's account.. Guess what I found! The same secret app with same encryption and his last meeting was the same meeting my dad attained after  his death.. Which means her dad was in the meeting with my dad"