Chapter/07

Word Count - 591____________________________________Divya's pov

Word Count - 591
____________________________________
Divya's pov

"I thought you were going to stay here" The next day Vansh and Shruti were going back to their house.

"Thanks for this di, but we need to go home.. I missed my home a lot while staying abroad" Shruti said.

"And Our home's not that far from here, You can just come to our home anytime Maya.. And Play Truth and dare" Vansh spoke.

And by now Maya was blushing and giving competition to her red pendent..

"Bye guys.." I said

They went with their cars.. And I locked the door..

"So, What happened last night? Maya! " I said teasing her.. But she ignored me and glared at me..

"Don't you dare talk to me! I'm still angry at you!" Maya spoke. I knew this will Come up.

"Sorry!"

"What sorry!? Sorry will fix everything huh?This much happened and you Did'nt Even bothered to share with me"

"You were busy!So I thought I can go through breakup, I Didn't wanted you to get worried.I already troubled you a lot, I don't want to do that anymore..that's why."

"Jeez, Divya.. Keep it in your mind.. I'm your friend and no matter what you do you are never troubling me and worrying about you is my birthright.. Don't let anything that asshole said to reside in your brain."
Sighs
"Apology accepted anyways! Just don't do it again. Yeah.. I have a good News" Maya said.

"What's it!?" I never saw her this excited, it must be so good.

"I got hired as a makeup artist of Spectra Entertainment, You know the movie of Mr.Singhaniya and Miss Mirza.. O my goddd I Can't believe I'll be their Makeup artist head" Maya spoke while jumping on sofa and she took my hand. And we started to jump..

"Congrrrrrratttse Bestie" I screamed..
Then I realized..

"But isn't it about your work hour!" I said pointing towards the clock Which says 8.30Am.She turned to clock and ran to her room terrified.. And I was just laughing looking at her condition..

"Stoppppp!! LAUGHINGggggg" she screamed making my laugh to grow more..

She came after getting ready and went to drive to her work.. My busy Bitch!

I wanted to go outside but my Car's still not in correct state to drive.. So I decided to go to near supermarket and buy some ingredients for Cake.. I'm actually going to try some new receipe.. How I love bakery!

Whipped Cream.. Check, White and black Chocolate.. Check,eggs..check, Vanila extract.. Check and Baking Soda.. Check
(Sighs) Ingredients done..

I went to pay for these and went to home by walking as it's just near my apartment.I was walking but I was feeling like someone's looking at me, it wasn't the first time I felt this.. It's been 8 or 9 years maybe? Everytime I go out, I feel it.. Weird? I know!

By the way who cares, I'll Just mind my Business and make a Strawberry Cake with Beautiful icings.. Aww.. That got my mouth water..

I reached my home while baking cake and listening to my Punjabi Playlist.. And moving my ass to dance.. Who won't dance to Punjabi Music .. And Jalsa 2.0 is my Favourite one..

____________________________________

She was rocking to Music unaware that Someone's looking at her from A laptop who's 209km away from her and smiling looking at her..

"She's just so Admirable" the deep voice of the Man said..

"Mr. Singhaniya, Your Makeup Artist's here"

"Let her in"
He said

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"