Chapter/27

Word Count - 682____________________________________

Word Count - 682
____________________________________

Divya's pov

I hope She's safe.

Maya is the strongest Woman I have ever seen throughout my entire life. Both in Physical and Emotional Strength she excelled pretty well.

But as like Everyone She is also a bit insecure. She always blamed herself for the thing she Didn't do at all Such as Her dad's death.

Silly girl!

Soon we reached Sahil's apartment. There's a lot he gotta explain. He's being way too cryptic and Mysterious.

Just like Our Previous  apartment this one was also surrounded By forest. Ah! Did I said we moved to an another aprtment!

A very Strange Quietness was abundantly present there. Almost an Uncomfortable Silence. Like It's some Abandoned house.

We knocked on the door. Once,Twice, thrice. No response came . As we were going to knock again for the fourth time.

Gun shots  started hitting bullets towards us. Successfully ditching Those we took hostage in a bush that was nearly of my height. Suddenly a door opened from our backside. We turned.

Just to see Sahil holdinh a big box in his hand looking at us in a horrified expression with a girl little below Shruti's age.

"You!"

"Sahi-"

"Let's go from here. I'll explain Everything. It's not the correct Situation"

"Why should we go with you? Give a single reason to have trust in you. You've been hiding a bunch of things" shruti asked. Gunshots were Increasing.

"If you don't, We'll both die. Please just trust us once" The girl said.

"Ah-ouch" Vansh was shot in his shoulder.

"Okay!" We followed them to their garage. While Vansh was holding his Shoulder tightly. The girl Opened the car door as we got in.

"How will we go? Are you sure we can gp through the gunshots" Shruti spoke up.

The girl Smirked "Watch Me"

The garage door opened automatically. She took the car out of the garage. Driving while increasing a bit of speed where gunshots can be heard less.

The tinted Window was bulletproof so was the car. Increasing speed rapidly she just Went out of the Place in a spilt of second.

Wow

Taking us to an another path which is a little undeveloped.She drove the car towards a small hut. We got out of the car.

As we opened the door. Amusement and Confusion are the only Emotions I can have in my eyes. It wasn't just a small hut. It's a lavish mansion inside the small hut. Totally a good place to hide.

Sahil went to Somewhere coming back With a medical kit. Hopefully it was just a bullet graze.

But who are they Exactly!?

Feeling my gaze Sahil looked at me.

"I know You're confused. Don't worry i'll explain Everything" Sahil spoke up. And he continued "she is Riya Arora my younger sister" pointing towards the girl. She gave a nod.

"Show them their rooms" he said to his sister."take rest toady, I'll explain Everything tommorrow I swear." He Said to us and continued "Please get yourself Comfortable here"

"You've a lot to explain Sahil"

He sighed while running hand through his hair "I know" replied.

Riya took us to our rooms. Getting exhausted from all the activities. We all room rest for the rest of the day!

While I was sleeping.

"Knock.knock"

I woke up just to see the window opened while something like a paper was sticked to the window door.

"You like playing with fire huh? Anyways I love feisty girls. Did I mentioned how hot you looked in Your Red gown!?! So fucking Sexy.

Goodnight Sweetheart
One and Only
Surya"

We're not safe here too!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Do you like the story?

I've a feeling that i'm either speeding up without any Character Development or I'm being a little slow.

So I need answer for the question.

Do you like how far we came?

Do you want anything to be changed?

Do you think the story's in good pace. Not too speeded up or lowed down?

Your comments will very much mean to me!

Thanks for reading till now!