Chapter/23

____________________________________

Dark room, No noise, unsettling smells everywhere and in a rope There's girl sleeping on the floor in her yellow oversized dress and black loose pants.

There were no windows just one door that too of steel iron. Not much light was given in that room. The only noise coming is from the girl's heavy breath and her try of getting out of the rope.

There were red-black patches on her wrist due to the struggle of getting away of rope. A small cut can be seen on the left side of her lips as She was slapped so many times.

A sting can be felt in her neck as She was given a very heavy drug to keep her quiet. The drug was so Strong that she slept for nearly 2 days.

And that girl is

Maya

Maya's pov

The only thing I remember is when they got out of the house. Just After 15-20 minutes some muscular guys came and tried to kidnapp me.

And as I struggled they slapped me making me taste the metalic taste of blood. After a lot of struggling the guys gave me a sting on my neck.

A very powerful one. And in a second I was closing my lids.

Blood was splattered in every corner of the room I'm right now. There was dim light here.

Various type of torture equipments were there and each of them had bloods on them.

Ew.. They don't even wash after torturing using those equipments.

There were some bones at one of the corner . And a very unsetting smell like someone's body rotting smell was there. Everything in here screamed fear.

Staying in the room I can still hear the noises coming from the other side of room, the sound of torturing brutally someone. Screams were echoing through all the way.

That got me shivering.

In a second or two, the door opened revealing a old man of nearly 50-52 year Old with him there were some scarry guys having tattoos all over their body.

And dry bloods shining through the dim light.

One of the tatoo guy placed a chair and The old man sat on that observing my face Before his face scrunched in disgust

and in a second that expression changed into irritation and anger.

Glaring at me he turned to the tatoo guys.
"It's not her! Who the hell you brought? " he screamed. Enought to make me shiver.

It's not her! Then were they planning to take Divya or Shruti. In that case I think I'm grateful to be kidnapped atleast they will be saved.

But I Don't wanna loose hope, I'm running away from here the second I'll be able to untie myself.

The old man got up and threw the equipments basket on The floor towards the guys Screaming in some southern language.

A sharp knife came right to my elbow. Thanking god doing a little bit of struggle I untied myself.

But I stayed in the same position as something in me screamed to not to move as It's not the right moment.

During their arguments, I got to know that the old man's name is Kabir.

How many enemies do we have Exactly? Then Surya and Now Kabir.

"Do whatever with her, I Don't give a fuck.. Kill her, torture her, rape her. I Don't Give a shit" he screamed Before going out of The room angrily.

The guys turned to me in a evil smirk.

Okay time to show The power of the Great daughter of Mr.Arvind Aggarwal and Mrs.Jhanvi Aggarwal.

Cracking my knuckles I stood up and moved my eyes to get the count of Men there, Which 17 in total.

Time to deal with these motherfuckers.

Kabir's pov

I was damn irritated by the fact that they Didn't got the girl I wanted. But anyways I can still kill anyone of the gang they set up.

Damn These teenagers. Don't even know whom with they Should deal, whom With not! Guess what? They all will die.

Except one girl who i'ma going to gift to my favourite son.

Well, Time to party. We should celebrate even if it a small achievement.

I went to my private club. Girls with clothes smaller than my handkerchief were dancing.

I gave a smirk to my favourite stripper Shweta. And She came to me with Red Wine in a tray. Smiling seductively to me.

Sitting on my lap, she took off the lil clothes she had on her body, giving me a full view of her.

Preparing two glasses of red wine she gave me one. And with another one she took  poured on her body. While giving me a seductive look.

It was already giving me tight balls.

Then some Motherfucker had to call right now! Damn shit.

I got off from their to attend the call throwing shweta to the floor.

"What!?" I screamed as much as I can.

"Sir, she went away" from my phone.

"And you Didn't even stopped her or what?!?" Now These guys are Really feeding upon my Patience level.

"Sir, she already injured all the guys there. Right now everyone's in the hospital and some of them are even in coma. I didn't know she was that strong, she literally broke bones of each and every men there and ran like a cheetah before we can catch her" he said from the phone.

"You Can't even handle a small teenager! You all are fired" I screamed the last time before shutting the call.

Fucking hell!

___________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

So Dear Readers,I have a question for You guys!

So Dear Readers,
I have a question for You guys!

Do you like the plot? The character Development?  And the scenes I'm writing!?

Do you like how far we came? Am I making the story go a bit faster? Should I slow down a bit!?