Chapter/15

(Short Update)Word Count - 530 ____________________________________Aditya's pov

(Short Update)
Word Count - 530
____________________________________
Aditya's pov

"How can you do this to me Raj.. You always knew I had crush on you since childhood days.. Damn I liked you when I didn't even know you.. How heartless can you be!"

"Shradha, You are drunk., Let's just go home"he helped the girl standing but suddenly she grabbed his neck and kisses him pouring all her frustrations in that, he also responded with more passion.

" okayyy.. Cut!" The director Said And I took my lips off her. Did she even brush!?

Actually we are shooting for an upcoming movie "Only yours", Me being the lead actor and Miss Mirza being the lead actress.. I agree she acts pretty good but sometimes her actions and behaviours irritate me as hell!!!!

The makeup artists came to remove  The experiment they did to my face. Point to be noted I hate These all experiments. After their makeup removal was done. I stand up from the swivel chair and went to my personal cabin which is exclusively assigned for only me.

I switched on my phone and called My Driver First to pick me up and Then my PA Mr. Alok Mishra. He instantly picked up the phone.

(Italics are word coming from phone call and Normals are of Aditya)

"Good Morning Sir"

"Morning, What's my schedule"

"Sir. You'll have a meeting at 9.00 Am with the directors for the announcement of New movie, another meeting with Mr. Subhankar Acharya at 2.45PM And to attain the sucess party of Mr. Sachin kumar Yadav on 7.00PM.. That's it Sir!"

"Okay..Did you get any updates or E-mails from Red?"

"No Sir! Not yet"

"Okay"

And I hanged up my phone. Today's gonna be long day.,I got a notification that my driver reached.. I went outside with my bodyguards surrounding me to pave the way to my BMW through the fan crowd.

As much as I love my fans.. But sometimes I just hate to be this popular.  Everywhere I go I have to take my bodyguards.. I Can't roam around freely independently without any fans crowd. Some fans are so toxic that they send unwatchable things in DMs. And Some are my haters who hate my for god-knows-some reasons.

I got through The car and sat on the leather seat of my car.. Ordering driver to take me to my Office, I took the boba tea from my backpack and started to drink it to relax myself..

Trust me.. It helps!

Since it's just 7.00, I'll have free 2 hours to spend. And I'm gonna read the red files of Those victims who Exactly died the same way with just an one year gap between them. I especially took it from the bureau. The red files.

In Bureaus red files are Those which were unsolved or kept away for some reasons. Ordering my men, I fetched every thing in that..

I'm Not just here for acting or maintaining Business.

Am I?

____________________________________

(I Don't have much knowledge about red file or something.. So i'm not accurate.

Please Don't take anything as realistically, It's a full fiction book)

Your Author

"Eclipse"