Chapter/30

Word Count - 854____________________________________Divya's pov

Word Count - 854
____________________________________
Divya's pov

"You're right. He is Arvind Aggarwal and yes he is ALIVE" Sahil said From my Back.

"How- and What about Maya. She knows?" I questioned him. I Can't imagine The reaction she'd give after knowing this news.

"Sh-" He was replying then Maya said interrupting us "I know"

"You okay na?" I said.

"Yeah (sigh)  Atleast for now" She replied.

We all moved to a room which had a big circle table at the centre and chairs scattered all around in a disorganised manner.

There was a small window in one of the walls from where we can see the vast forest. The room's temperature was the best thing here.

We all took our seats. And Sahil went to somewhere Only to.come back with a big projector. Turning on the projector, some kind of pdf with heading of "Project Red".

We all are confused of why we are being shown some Project except her. She was quieter than usual.Maya was always The one who never gets tired of speaking . And seeing her quiet was quite bonechilling.

" Hi, As you Know I'm Sahil Arora and She is My Sister Riya Arora" He said. We're in some fucking trouble and he's outta here doing some presentation. Is he mad or what?

"I know you must be thinking. Why I'm outta here doing some presentation when you guys are in serious trouble. Well the thing is I'm the choosen one. Your parents gave me this role.. So hear me out Before you start taking it some other way" He said.

What

The

Hell

Our Parents

How does he know our parents?

A page appeared which had pictures of 4 men. And the thing is they are The Singhaniyas. The Great Singhaniyas. The Richest Family in India.

"He is Viraj Singhaniya father or step father  of Aditya Singhaniya " He said stating towards to two pictures.

I did'nt know Aditya was the adopted son of Mr. Viraj Singhaniya.

"This is Kabir Singhaniya brother of Viraj Singhaniya. And his son Surya Singhaniya who's been stalking you and sending you anonymous letters for you.He is kinda obsessed to you" he said looking at me.

So this is the Surya whose body will be seen lifeless on some highway in a day or two. I'm hella tired of this Surya and his fucking letters. Now Who'll save you  from me.

I smirked evily.

"Let's talk about your parents or Our Parents. Sanjay Arora is our father who was murdered brutally. And our elder brother went missing. Till now He's not found. And we guess He's also dead" he continued "Next Sanjana Malhotra" he said looking at Vansh "Your Mom"

"She also got murdered and it wasn't the Car Accident That killed your mother. Shr was rescued from there but again fell into the traps and eventually got killed" he said."Your sister Kayra Malhotra knew this so she was also killed and for some reason you two went abroad"

Vansh was unbelievably so much quiet. And after some time he nodded saying this all are true.

I did'nt know he had an elder Sister!

"Arvind Aggarwal" he looked at Maya"he was murdered the same way like everyone but somehow he got saved".. "

"Gautam Deshmukh" he looked at me "he got killed the same way like Everyone"  he continued" Pooja Ahuja.. The only women who died the same way like Everyone but no report was given. She did got admitted to hospital.but death certificate wasn't given. So there's a higher possibility that she's Alive"

Sahil took a big sigh and that page was the last page of the document. "That's all I know"

"How do you know this much?  And you said our parents gave you the charge to tell all these.how are you in contact with them?" Shruti questioned.

"Before 2 months, on my apartment there was a letter at my door from Arvind Aggarwal who gave me this pdf and some photoes to tell all of you.. This"

Now I know. Exact two months ago I did my first hacking breaking into the hospital's data base.

"How is Singhaniyas family is Actually related to our Parents" Vansh said.

"Even I don't know.. Uncle just gave us this" Riya said.

"I need to tell something"
I said grabbing Everyone's attention. Said the code thing I found on their phones.

"I'm going there tommorrow" I said.

"Me too"They all said at the same time.

" I'm going alone" I declared.

"No,Divya we all are in it Together"

Sighing. I got off my chair and headed back to my bed.

It was all too much to Take.

And the Aditya guy was still kind of familiar to me.like I've seen him somewhere. His eyes were so familiar.

By the way. It'd be a lie if I say it wasn't a hella hectic day.

Well,tommorrow's gonna be more hectic.

But I know I can face it.

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

I was kinda bored writing this Chapter

I was kinda bored writing this Chapter. So I Don't expect it to be liked by my readers.
So Don't come with your chappals..😂❤️