Chapter/11

Word Count - 845___________________________________

Word Count - 845
___________________________________

"Are you sure!? Mrs. Ahuja's case was closed due to the lack of evidences, if It's because of personal reasons, then I want you to rethink your decision" The Old officer said..

"No sir! I want to take this case" Kartik said.

"Okay! If you say so..Our agency will give you our full support"

"Thank you Sir" said Kartik and went out of the office..

Kartik's pov

After working here for a long time, I finally got the case I wanted Since It's my mom's one aka Mrs. Pooja Ahuja who died in a car accident and suspiciously her case was closed within 12 hour..

I'm damn sure it wasn't just a car accident.. My mom was alive while entering OT I saw it with my own eyes but the doctor intentionally declared her death.

I Don't know who made this sick plan but Seriously whoever it is will never be able to go to hell till I give him the punishment he deserves..

I wanted to say that I'll kill him but As a agent who Have equal Position like a CBI officer, I can't violate law.

Today I'm going Jamshedpur, Jharkhand where I used to stay or can say the place where my mom died..

I need to get the files and the evidences found there and I need to steal from there as It'll take a lot of time to get permission from government which also may get declined, postponed or delayed..

____________________________________

Divya's pov

Me And Vansh are waiting for Shruti and Maya so that we can go to our village where we used to stay.. I felt like someone's staring at me so I turned just to find noone..

Our apartment was lil near to a forest, it doesn't have any animals or some scarry shit in it.. Me and maya both liked to stay out of busy roads bustling crowds so we took this apartment..

But everytime I go out I feel this.. I never said this to anyone as I thought It's because of my hallucinations.. But nowadays It's scaring me because of the letter Maya showed..

It was all Just so creepy and Mysterious.. It's a part of my memory that I think I forgot to record or I just forgot..

I can see raindrops, blood, broken car parts, a person with gun, my dad and a lot of blurry thing I see while sleeping.. These all were messing up my head a lot nowadays..

Soon Maya and Shruti came.. And we headed to Jamshedpur, Jharkhand where we all used to stay before moving to Mumbai..

"Ahh.. I'm bored!"

"Me too"

Shruti and Maya said.. It was a long journey.. Who wouldn't..

"Heard About the game.. Where a we say a word turn by turn forming a sentence".. I saw it on instagram actually.. It was fun..

" Yeah! I saw it on instagram" Vansh said..

"I'll start.. First me , then, divya di, maya di and then bhai"Shruti said

"I"

"Like"

"My"

"Face"

"And"

"She"

"Is"

"Beautiful" he Said looking at maya..

"Making"

"Me"

"Fall" Vansh said

"It was Maya's turn Vansh" Vansh just smiled while Maya's cheek was painted red.. We all were laughing..looking at her..

She's a blushing mess right now!

I straightened my Position and looked straight just to feel panick all over my face..

"Vansh.. Look front" he turned just to see a heavy trunk coming to us in high speed..In a split second he reversed car and we all took a sigh of relief..

Suddenly I felt a sticky liquid on my hand.. I turned my head just to see blood oozing out of maya's head..

"Bhai.. Turn to hospital right now!" Shruti said..

I was trying to wake her up..

Soon we stopped Infront of the Hospital.. Vansh took her in his arms in a bridal style and ran to Hospital calling out doctors.. Who soon came and took her to general ward..

We all were siting outside as they are still doing their work.. Her head was hit hard with the car glass which caused her bleed hard..

Vansh was siting alone on the bench while Whispering something I can't listen.. So I went close to him just to see him crying silently..

I never saw him cry! And this broke my heart.

"She Can't die.. She can't die..did She can't die..She can't die..She can't die..She can't die..She can't die..She can't die..She can't die.. She Can't fucking leave me hell.. Why god? Why you always hurt the ones we love.."he was muttering under his breath..

Everyone says god is always with us.. But during our hard times Why does he never help us? Why does he always push everyone to battles without any weapon? Why does he always leaves us alone? Why does he always take our happiness from us and pretend Like he did the best for us? Why does he always take Everything we love?

I need fucking answer!!!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"