Chapter/34

Word Count - 898____________________________________

Word Count - 898
____________________________________

Maya's pov

It's really true that the most unexpected thing in the whole world is our Life itself. If you still don't believe it, just look at mine  .

Such a Esoteric unsolved treasure.

How'll you feel When you know that the person for whose death you were getting blamed is actually ALIVE,roaming free on the STREETS, While you were actually getting into constant depressions for that!?

How does it feel to be blamed for murder by your mom when you're just 14!? And my dearest father just left all of us there faking his death infront of us.

I know whatever he did must be due to something important but didn't he just think of reporting all of us before his this little act of him? Did'nt he look at mom before taking such a step? Am I or Are We not important to him!?

Countless. Countless times I got bullied just because I had no father. I was called a father-less child. Breaking their limbs and ribs is an another part but how can my dad be this selfish and irrational

We'll

Enough of all this emotional nonsenses.

To all the readers. We got a lot near to our mission. A lot means a lot. I was always very fond of Watching crime thrillers, but who knew my life was itself a crime Mystery-thriller movie.

Like who could have guessed I had such a attractive and Interesting past behind me.

Note the sarcast please !

But as I said, life's even more mysterious than the illuminati secret society. I had some happy things done That too with my favourite person.

Thinking About him, Just how can someone be that good! Even the word "good" seems less to describe him. Unrealistically beauty,Unconditional personality and Attrctively deep voice. What can a human beg for More.

WE just ate lunch when a message pinged on my Phone. I was Actually sitting on sofa watching TV while Vansh was doing dishes. Aww such a gentleman he is! That's the reason why I like him!

"We won't be there till tommorrow"
Shruti messaged me.

So we'll be alone tonight.

I saw him coming with a bunch of snacks. I promised him a movie date.

"Which one!"

"Mulan or Lion King"

"Lion king"

He turned off the Light and we started watching Lion King. And after that we consumed our whole energy on Mulan.

Getting tired and sleepy, I unconsciously placed my head on his lap. Soon I felt his hands moving on my hair to make me relax.
He just felt  like my mom.

Gosh! I take back my word. I Don't like him.

I Love him!

I freaking love him with my whole existence.

Thinking about him, I fell into deep slumber having the best sleep ever I had.

(Time-lapse)
(5 hours)

I felt someone shaking me and calling me to wake up. Don't They feel a lil unsympathetic waking up a person who's in deep sleep.

Uhh! I take back my words again.

I hate him!

Groaning I woke up just to find the dimples on him! Uhh how can Someone be this gorgeous.

"I know I look good, but you don't have to stare the life out of me"

"Shutup Stupid"

I got up from my lap.

And fuck my clumsiness I straight fell to ground taking blessings from our mother earth. I turned around and saw him laughing hard making me give my scarriest glare I can give it to him.

"WHAT?"

"Did you just fall!" He started laughing even more.

"No,I attacked the floor"

"Backwards!?"

"I'm freaking talented"

Giving him a middle finger I went to my room to complete MY sleep.

Sleep is the only love of mine.

When I entered my room, a cold chill wind hit my skin. And I just realizes It's been raining.

I love rains too except Sleeps.

I hurriedly ran downstairs to reach gate and fulfil my another wish. Just as I opened door, Vansh was there. He took hold of my hand took me downstairs and to gate. And Opened it. Like a free bird I ran outside. Correction "We".

We both started enjoying the water drops dropping on our faces getting wet in the rain. And again he took my hand.

Placing his hand to my bare waist. Did I say I was still wearing the saree. My heartbeat rose in such a rate that I thought I'LL faint Right here.

We started moving and dancing In the rain. Even though I don't know how to dance but looking at his exciting happy eyes, Who can deny him.

I followed his footsteps ,entirely Getting unfazed by the rain just Staying and dancing in our own world belonging to us.

A heavy lightning stroke in the sky and with that the romantic person 5 minutes ago turned into the doctor freak and took me inside holding my hands again like i'm some 5 year kid.

I Went to my room to change into my night clothes. Due to the heavy snacks we did While watching movie. I wasn't that hungry so I messaged Vansh to not make dinner for me.

And jumping into the bed. I enjoyed the first love of my Life.

This day will be the most memorable day of mine.

I can swear.

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"