Chapter/16

Word Count - 876____________________________________Divya's pov

Word Count - 876
____________________________________
Divya's pov

Our plan got a little changed as Only Shruti will go inside to steal files and evidences, I will Stay in Car managing the digital things there and Vansh stays with me as backup.. I was amazed to know that Shruti's a trained martial artist, So we Don't need to worry much for her safety.

Actually these all changes happened due to Maya's accident. Vansh strictly told her to stay at home as It won't be good for her health. She was adamant to come with us, But one glare of Vansh and She's staying home... That was actually funny!

We are in the car currently going to the bureau. I thought Shruti and Vansh will be so tensed but looking at the brother-sister duo vibing to kaala chasma, Noone can even assume that they are going to do a very Dangerous work in the next 40minutes.

I was Getting my codes ready for Every situation we may get. I wonder what Maya must be doing right now..

After 20minutes our car stopped near a place which is surrounded by tree. Vansh intentionally did it so that our car won't be noticed by surveillance camera.

Shruti got ready in car in her black hoodie with grey pants wearing a backpack. And I set up computer in the car While Vansh went to get some medics in case any of us get injured.

Vansh came with a polythene of medicines. And Shruti got ready to barge in. We all connected our ear pods to stay connected..

"All the best Shruti.. Be safe" I said.

"Just Don't kill anyone, breaking bones would be fine" Vansh Said making me and Shruti chuckle.

Without any chitchat Shruti went and jumped the locked gate.Today the bureau is closed for some occasion,so no bodyguards or  any officers..

I watched through the Surveillance camera.. She was entering the main office..Wandering a bit she went to old files section. Going to year 2015-16 case red files. She started searching files.

"Who are they!?"Vansh said.. I looked out the tinted mirror just to see a black Maroti fronx (car model name) parking near an another place where surveillance camera Can't notice.

"I don't know" I said. A very muscular man with dark blue hoodie and black pants entered bureau the same way Shruti did.. Jumping through the gate.

"It's not even working days" Vansh said.

Exactly! It's not a working day So if He's a Officer.. He Shouldn't be here. Is he also a file stealer!?Damn, We need to alert Shruti!

"Guys.. Someone's here" A voice came from my ear pods which is of Shruti ..

"Listen don't panic, I think He's also here for files..Don't worry I'll guide you through the Cctv footage." I said to Shruti.

"If something happens..just call for backup . I'll be there. Okay?" Vansh Said.

"Hm"  A little 'hm' sound came from her. I looked at the Surveillance camera only to see him going to files section.

"He's coming to files section.. Hide!" I Said and Maya went to hide under the table. The man straight went to 2015-16 files. My assumptions were totally correct. He's here for files:;

"Who is it now?" Vansh said
I again looked through the tinted mirror. I saw a Maruti Swift (Car Model Name) parking at another place where Surveillance won't see the car.

Who the fuck designed this bureau.. Anyone can just tresspass, And Who makes such an important place surrounded by trees!?

I saw a muscular man with tatoos.. He was a lil more bulky than the previous one but it was all giving scarry vibes..

"There's another one coming Shruti,Stay alert" Vansh said..

How many are actually coming!?

And in a spilt of second My computer glitched and it was shut Completely..Even our ear pods were disconnected.

"What's happening!" Vansh squealed.

"Someone hacked our computer system and placed a signal jammer" I said and started to work with my spare laptop. I knew It'd happen.

I opened my laptop.. And after opening laptop glitches started here too and this one got blank screen too.

Vansh and Me are Seriously worried for her Safety. I took out my phone and the same happened to phone too. Glitch and blank.

What the fuck is it!? Digital Virus!?!

"It's okay, I know she can handle.. I have my full trust on my sister.. She'll make it" Vansh assured me seeing my panicked condition. But right now nothing helped my panicks.. I was damn scared for her. Please god give her strength.

A knock came on our tinted mirror.. And the person who was knocking is Shruti.. Thank god! She made it. I opened the door and She came and sat near us.

"Everything's okay?" Vansh asked.

"Hm" she replied.

The thing which shocked me more was the look on her face. Red tints on both of her cheeks and a small shy playing on her lips.

She is blushing!?

The great Shruti Malhotra who is i-don't-need-any-guy type of girl is blushing..

Okay, Something happened.

___________________________________

Yours Author
"Eclipse"

Guess why is She blushing? And who are they actually!? Did she got files or evidences?