Chapter/05

The main plot will start soon

The main plot will start soon.. But till then Let's enjoy these small moments..

Another short chapter

Word count - 541
____________________________________

Divya's pov

"Maya, you skipped meal!"

"I had work dude!"

"So. You will Skip your meals?"

"Vansh, It's not Because I skipped meal!And stop it, You're exactly talking like my mom"

Vansh was inquiring about her health as she just fainted after coming out of her car.

" So,.Why did you fainted?" I questioned.
I Actually knew the answer but still just let me tease my friend who's having a big fat crush on This big guy..

"Nothing-It's just can be for overworking" her stomach growled.

Liar!

"Divya, Stop the car infront of some good resturant, we need to fill Someone's tummy who's just irresponsible for their health" Vansh said while taunting Maya. Me and Shruti both chuckled seeing maya's face.

"Khadoos"

When Vansh was going to reply back.. I interfered and said

"We reached!"

I parked my car in the parking area of blue moon restaurant and we girls went to a random table while Vansh went to give orders for our food.

We were talking about our life..Shruti pinched my shoulder pointing to some directions.. And I saw my ex-boyfriend With his girlfriend.. Maybe on a date!

It wasn't easy to move on and get over of that douchebag but I did it, I Seriously don't give a fuck what he thinks of me.. I got other things to worry about..

"Isn't it your boyfriend! Should we call him to our table?" Maya asked

"No"

"Why-"

"She brokeup with him" Shruti said to maya and Spilled all the beans to her.. And she was seething with anger

"Why Did'nt you tell me Divya! I thought you are comfortable enough to tell me such a big matter" Maya was a bit disappointed with me..

"Don't get me wrong Maya..You were busy with your work! I thought it'd me okay if I say it some another time"I said.. I hope she did'nt get me wrong..

"Work! My foo-"

"Aww.. Isn't that your ugly ex-girlfriend" Natasha was standing infront of our table with Akash.

"Is she the one for whom he insulted you?" Maya asked and I nodded in response

"Yeah.. I'm the one.. So?" Natasha says with her bitchy tone..

"By the way Maya. You Remember me?" She says again while smirking.

Actually she was her ex-bestfriend in her school.. She was a bitch with negativity and toxicity filled In every nerve of her body from her childhood..

Maya got up And slapped both Akash and Natasha shocking both of us..

And the next thing she did got every person in resturant's attention.. She took two coffee cups from a table near to us and Threw it on both of them..

Vansh was shocked seeing this.. I took maya's hand and we ran from there before the manager throw us out..

We are in the car right now..

"Even though I don't appreciate this kind of action but that was cool maya" Vansh commented..

And in a split of second, The anger in her face turned into a blush..Which was almost not noticeable..

Oh my blushing Maya!

____________________________________

Your Author

"Eclipse"