Chapter/19

Word Count - 591(Short Chapter)____________________________________Divya's pov

Word Count - 591
(Short Chapter)
____________________________________
Divya's pov

I knew it! I knew it was not just some accidents occuring again and again. The Car Accident and the building fire.. Everything was planned.Which means they already know that we are digging through Our past. But the thing is how?

How can they find it out? In my suspect list Sahil Arora and Akash Bakshi and Natasha Chaurashi. They are the only person with whom we contacted for our purpose.

It was just a guess from my side. But after finding the letter on Maya's burnt body, It was hundred percent confirmed that These all are conspiracy.

Don't play with me Sweetheart! I want you to scream my name while I'm inside you not when I'm putting bullets in your dumb fucking brain. It's a second warning letter I sent you. Love ya..

Yours
Surya

They are planning to kill of us means They Don't want us to dig our past. Why? I Don't know. And soon I'm gonna find out. I didn't wanted to dig much of our past.

But the thing he did by killing Maya, Just made the fire rise in my body. Not only me Vansh and Shruti are also burning for revenge . We won't let whoever this Surya is hurt any of us.

I'm looking through the phones Shruti brought from the Office. Most of them Are rusted but hopefully SIM Card wasn't removed. So I took the SIM Card from those phones and put it in my phone.

I Unlocked the my phone. And I saw Maya's childhood pic with her dad. She must have been so happy Right now if she was here. She always tried to find a pic of her dad and her. And when we find it, she directly went to her dad's place.

How can god be so heartless!?

Tears were streaming through my eyes by now. And I dropped my phone on the table,went to my balcony to freshen myself and my brain.

I should be strong, I Can't just keep crying like this. If I'll break down like this Who'll take revenge of my Other part's revenge.

Telling About her death to her mom was so heartbreaking. She was crying continuously and fainting time to time. She was admitted to the nearest Hospital and Vansh was there with aunty if something happens.

Shruti was in her room and by the noise coming from her room, I can say She's practicing her martial arts.

I was in the balcony.While I spotted a familiar black car parked just near my home. The window was tinted but I can feel strange stares coming from whoever the person is inside.

I need to find out.!

I ran through stairs and opened gate.The car was still there and when the driver noticed me he sped up to go from there. I took my car keys and followed him.

He sped up again.. I guessed it right He's running from him.

But Why?

Finally After a long drive of atleast 30 to 40 km I was able finally catch his car. Actually the car itself stopped.

I went to the car and saw the tinted glass was open. There was no passengers. But the driver's head was on the steering wheel.I dropped his head back just to see white foams coming out of his mouth.

I presser my fingers at his throat.

He's dead!

My mind was blasting by questions coming out of my brain.

What the fuck's happening here!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"