Chapter/22

Word count - 531____________________________________Aditya's pov

Word count - 531
____________________________________
Aditya's pov

Mr. Sanjay Arora
Mr. Gautam Deshmukh
Mrs. Pooja Ahuja
Mrs. Sanjana Malhotra
Mr. Arvind Aggarwal

They all died on the same road in the same way with a year apart between them, one of them's body is not found at all And All the five of them were sent to the same Hospital where they were declared dead.

Suspicious enough?

I read the files that my people took them From the bureau.

Are police force that stupid that they Can't see the pattern? Or did they intentionally ignored all the evidences?

Even a stupid person can say these all weren't some car accident. It's a fucking  murder, A conspiracy that killed five of them. One of them being my father!

How much corrupted can This country's police force be!

Dear readers if You're thinking of how come I'm a Singhaniya whereas my father is a Arora. Well I'm adopted. I was adopted when I was near 15 after my 10th boards paper.

The day my parents died in an accident I was sent to an adopting centre since For some kind of reasons none of my parents had relatives

I remember I had a small brother and a Sister. I badly miss them! I Wonder where and how they must be now!

By the way What about others? Don't the other  four as in Mr. Gautam Deshmukh,  Mrs. Pooja Ahuja, Mrs. Sanjana Malhotra and Mr. Arvind Aggarwal Have their children.

Are They still Alive anyway!? I Don't think those who murdered our parents will roam around Without killing their children.

One thing was eating up my mind that Are the five of them which includes my dad are connected somehow? But I have Never seen them!

We never had any relatives or guest coming to our house. It was just me, dad,mom, my younger brother and my lil sister.

There were photos of those five in their respective files. I placed photos of those four people as I try to remember where I had seen them.

Because no matter what these victims looked a bit familiar. I somehow seen them somewhere.

Where is it?

My phone rang and I picked up the call.
"Hello"

"Sir, we have a meeting with the directors in room no.35, Please come they all are waiting for you" my assistant said.

I Cut the call after saying a small 'okay'. As I headed to room no. 35.

I walked into the room. All the directors stood to show respect. And they all sat as I sat on my chair.

One of my people  was explaining the marketing startegy they'd use in the upcoming movie.

The whole film is related with a novel in which the author who wrote travels into the book and goes through the whole book as the female lead. Then when the Female lead comes out of the book. She realizes the male lead in her book is the same person she was divorced to. So she persuades him and make her forgiven. And happily they got married.

Thinking about novel.

I think I saw them.

In my dad's

Memory book!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"