Chapter/01

First chapter of my story

First chapter of my story.. Hope you will shower it with your love

Word count - 852

____________________________________

"It'll be total 450 rupees, Cash or Card?"

"Cash"

A girl wearing a lavender coloured t-shirt With White jeans comes out of the mall with a bag filled with daily necessities.

(Her phone rings)

She picks up."Hello, Akash.. Where's ur car, I Can't find it"

From phone "Sorry divya, had an urgent work, so Can't come."

She sighs "It's okay, i'll manage.. you Remember what day is Today?"

From phone "Today?.. Is it your birthday?.. Sorry I think I Forgot.. You known na our busy work"

"Hey No Buddhu It's our 3rd Anniversary of our relationship.. Can't believe, We're together for 3 whole years.. I've a surprise for u.. Come home soon"

"Hey-uh"

"Hey,Is Everything okay?."

"Yeah. Can we meet like now?"

"But you had an urgent work..Right? "

"I'm sorry divya,.. I mean.. Let's meet at our usual place.. Okay? I've something to say to you"
And he hang up..

At usual place - Caffe near College

When She reached there she saw her boyfriend sitting at table no.13 and She goes there Only to see There's an Another girl baked up With makeup with a hourglass body like a supermodel..

She seems to get confused of why there is an another girl there that too with her boyfriend..

"Divya!"

"Yeah!"

"Listen Divya.. I Don't think I can stay in this relationship.. I want a breakup"

Everything around her was seem to stop.. The word"breakup" was eating up her mind and breaking her heart.. After all he was the Only one she had in this world..

"B-but why akash, did I do Something? Give me a chance.. Please Don't leave me.. You are joking Right? Yeah It's a prank...I knew it"

"Hey girl, Can't you hear he said he wants a breakup.. And now as he's my boyfriend.. Stay away from him"

"Wh-what?"She looks at him with tearful eyes

"Look, Now Don't be so Emotional.. It's not my fault.. I'm a man and I've needs, And you don't even allow me to have my ways with you , Look at her, She's Natasha, she works with me unlike you who's unemployed and She takes a good care of my needs too.. And look at her face n body and look at you.. Ha-You should be grateful, I stayed with you for whole fucking 3 years"

They started to laugh ..

Divya "I Didn't Expected this from You, I hope I never see your face !" Said with venom in her voice

She stood up from there and went outside.. She went to her favourite place,.. The abandoned garden of her old house..

She wasn't unemployed.. They both completed their computer engineering together.. He got a job and she chosed to go for hacking working for international companies.. She earned more than him.. But her one wasn't not a stable one, it was freelancing...

She goes to the tree of the garden Where She had her last moments With her family and after that.. They .. DIED..

She cried her heart out there as it was abandoned no one was there.. This strong tree always motivated her.. Just like through heavy winds and storms it stand strong.. It motivates her to stand strong through Difficult circumstances..

____________________________________

At an Another city.. A Male was sitting near a table looking at Divya's recent pics.

"It's been a longtime sweetheart, I think it's tims to meet up with everyone because only a six can solve it.. With one It's not possible.. We'll soon meet sweetheart! "

A knock comes from his room's door and hurriedly he hides her photos And goes to open the door..

"Hi Dad!"

___________________________________

"Miss, Your turn. Please come Inside"

A young and beautiful girl tying her waist length hair in a ponytail wearing a blue suit with white heels goes to the Psychologist's cabin.

"Hello"

"Oh-Hey, It's been a while young lady.. Do you still Remember me yet Divya"

"Yes, Of course Dr.Khurana"

"Well, What happened..Why are you here again dear?"

"Uncle, I'm seeing things from my past like some flashbacks which happened a long time Ago..Remember The accident of that night?"

"I see."

"What's wrong with me?.. Didn't I go through so many medication to forget that accident..Why It's back again?..These days even sleeping looks like a hell to me, I'm having some unclear visions of that night"

"Well.. You know my child...No matter How much we try to forget our past it will still come as It's the part of our present.. It can be destroyed for some temporary time but not permanently, It's human nature my dear.."

"Then Why now?.. I've been alright for those 10 years.. Why It's happening now?"

"Did you happened to see someone or Experience something similar to your past?"

"I Don't think so!"

"Hm..Do you want to go through all that Again?"

"Go through what?"

"Medications.. Do you want to erase that part again?"

"I-(sighs) Don't know.."

___________________________________

Your Author

"Eclipse"