Chapter/32

Word Count - 671___________________________________Surya's pov

Word Count - 671
___________________________________
Surya's pov

"DAD.. DADD..DADDD..PLEASE DAD I DON'T WANNA BE HERE. PLEASE DAD..DON'T LEAVE ME HERE DAD.THEY'LL KILL ME"I screamed while hot water spiling from my eyes.

"Then.Die" My father spatted on my face."Noone wants a coward son who writes these"showing those papers"poems"

Holding my hair tightly. He screamed to my face "DON'T YOU KNOW. THIS.IS.NOT.A.MANLY.ACT"

"Wh-what's wro-ng in i-it" I muttered slowly.Tears flowing throw all way my face.

He tightened the hold. Increasing his volume "I DID'NT RAISED YOU FOR THIS.YOU NEED TO BE MAN UP NOT DO THESE FUCKING GAY THINGS"

"And from now on, You're going to be trained 9 hours a day" Saying this he went away.

And I knew. He will only come back after 7 months. According to him a man Shouldn't be showered with family love. Only Emotion they must have is Dominance, Anger, Dangerous and Emotionless.

But

I'm just 8.

After he went away. My biggest nightmares came to me wearing a scarry smirk making curve my body as much as I can to hide.

"O My little boy, Are you scared of me?" He said in a psychic chilly voice while laughing.

Taking a metal rod laying there. He started to have his "fun" with me.

Then a lady came thrice of my age wearing a little to no clothes.

And I knew What's the next thing going to happen to me. I wanna die.

She took off her panty and bra. Getting total naked infront of me. The guy tied my hands to one of the chairs.

She took off my pants. Sat on my hips. Her weight was almost crushing my bones.

"Don't do this.please" I muttered crying. My body was shivering.

"No..no"

She started to move her hips. I was disgusted at my body. I was disgusted of myseld. I never told this to Dad,I was scared of my dad. What if he also sells me? Like my 6yo Sister to those rapists.

"No.. No.. Please don't do this"

"Please.. No.. It's hurting"

I woke up from my nightmares. Sweats were flowing on my body even in this winter .

Getting off my bed. I stated at myself at the mirror.

This is not the 8yo kid who got tortured,hurted,abused,raped.

This is the person who killed It's torturers,rapers brutally at the age of 12. This is the person who gave up everything,including It's his own passion, Writer.

This is the man,who handles chain of business being the top#2 richest Person in India.

Have you heard of the Quote "A villain Isn't born, It's made".

I agree a lot of bad things happened to me. But a few good things happened. For example

My phone rang

Seeing the caller i'd, a smile broke reaching my eyes.

I slides the green call button. Getting ready to listen all her lectures and screams and a lot of whines.

" WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU SINGHANIYA?BITCH I'LL KILL KILL IF YOU WON'T TAKE ME OUT FOR SHOPPING."

"Penthouse Ananya Madamji. By the way you won't be able to kill me if you Can't find my address"

"Wipe that smirk off your mouth. I'll Scream so much, That You'll die of heartattack. And by I'm on my way to roast your neck. Be ready" She hang up.

See I told You there are some good things happened too. Which Obviously includes this lil angry kid and my Divya.

My Divya

The One who stole my heart at First sight. I Never believed in First love, untill I meet her. I'll soon cage her, make her mine

She only gets to be mine. Noone else's.

A door knock came.

Getting ready to see her anger. Deep breaths surya. Deep breaths she's just 5'3 and you are 6'2.

I opened the door.

And

Damn

Those bloodshot angry eyes ready to kill me and make a soup out of me.

Gotta Survive

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"