Chapter/03

Word Count - 1165

Word Count - 1165

___________________________________

I was always the one who never came first in academics but I was one of the toppers out of there.. I always was a backbencher so did my bestfriend..

Everyone thinks that toppers are the happiest person in the whole earth.. Little did they know how much we suffer.. Betrayals from friends, Pressure of getting grades , Getting mentally ruined by our parents for not getting more marks from some sharmaji's ladka, getting called nerds when we too want to look cool in our schools..

Only god knows how much I hate these academic grades.. 2 years ago my bestfriend broke with me because I scored more than her.. But like I said everything happens for a reason.. I got a precious gem... And I love her...(not a lesbian guyzz)

2 years ago.. After our class 8th annual exam.. Our section changed so did our benchmates.. My benchmate was also a topper.. But she is different unlike my ex-bestfriend who was always jealous of my grades.. In the world of competition she promised to get successful together..

It'd be a lie, if I say She's not dramatic.. She always Cause problems.. And she is so funny, one can never feel bored sitting with her.. While She is immature from outside she has a very mature and caring heart inside.. Instead of making me feel insecure she made me confident.. Instead of discussing useless gossips, We studied together and we improved a lot..

Whenever in the past I used to score more than my ex-bestfriend, she used to look at me with jealousy whereas my current bestfriend looks at me with pride like I achieved something great.. Geez I Love her..

Well.. That's not the only thing I love.. I like him too.. I know it's Just some stupid teenage crush.. But I like him a llooooootttt.. He sits just beside our bench with his benchmate... He's Just so cute and Ahhh.. What can I Just say.. He's just so gorgeous and cool.. But.. I don't think he'll ever like someone like me who's a nerd..

It was wednesday.. Our music teacher just announced about the dance competition for seniors and Damn i'm going to participate in it.. I love dancing..

After the last song Which is "jana gana mana" our National anthem we went to our class in a line..

As usual I was waiting for my bestie, she most of the time stays absent, God knows What she does in her home..Well Today she was in latecomers.. As Usual..

After her punishments period that is to stay there for extra 10 minutes she came to our class with her blue bags.. She's a bit chubby but she's cute i'd say..

"Helloooooo, babyyyyyyyyyy" she said making me laugh ..

"Did you missed me sweetheart" She said in flirty tone.. She's just flirty to me, she Can't even open her mouth infront of anyone except me..