Chapter/24

Word count - 896 ____________________________________Divya's pov

Word count - 896
____________________________________
Divya's pov

Confusion of What's happening in our life, Irritation of Why we Can't find it and Anger of What the other Person did to us. Are the only Emotions I can feel Right now.

Those bastards came to our territory and got away  unharmed while killing my better half in the way. And we Don't even know the person's face who did all of these.

I just woke up from a 8-9hour sleep. The only thing I remember is,

I was checking his pulses while a shadow lurked behind my back. And as I turned something got sprayed on my face.

This is the last Memory I Have till now.

Who's that shadow? How am I in my room? Who took me here? And last but not the least What the heck is actually Going on?

Vansh is in the Hospital so the only person left to ask is Shruti! I need to ask Shruti.
Anyone can be a threat!

But before that, I gotta check out the phone history of those phones we got From The bureau.

I stood up from the bed feeling a lil dizzy. And sat on the chair where my desktops and hacking tools are nicely organized on the table.

Taking my phone where maya's dad's phone sim card was inserted, I started to check out their e-mail.section.

Nothing. The Whole Inbox was empty.
Gallery was empty. No pdfs. No search history. No website visits. Nothing. There wasn't even any login information to any website or Applications.

Not only with Maya's dad phone sim card. The same is with all four's phone sim card. Did the police officers just deleted the whole phone system? But it just Can't be done! Atleast something got to be left.

Getting tired of all this. I straight went to my telegram account and started to play classic word chain game in an English community channel. Rohit Sharma, Parth and me were playing.

After 10 or 11 minutes Rohit sharma Id got out leaving just me and Parth Id.

Parth's turn came, It was to write a word starting with U with atleast 7 Word.

(The words in single quotation marks are of Parth's message and Italics are of Divya)

'Unicodes'

It was my turn to write a word starting with Y with 10 words. What do I write? What word is actually starting with Y that too of 10 words. Bot's being unfair.

He got word dare starting with U that too of just 7 letters and I literally got Y of 10 words.
What the hell!

while I was thinking. I got out of the game. And Parth won.