Chapter/36

Word Count - 510
(Short Update)
____________________________________

Divya's pov

It was morning. And we were waiting for Mr. Ahuja in a Resturant "Lorents".

Soon after 5 minutes. A muscular guy of 6"2 came. I know It's embarrassing but I felt Like a kid infront of me.

" Hello.I'm Mr.Kartik Ahuja"

Various "hello"s came from the table which constitutes Vansh and Maya, as I called them here too.

As a Over protective Brother Vansh he is, He was looking towards him with a murderous glare telling him to remove his hand from Shruti's back.

But as to my shock. He smirked but Did'nt pulled off making Vansh curse the guy with every type of slangs hr knew.

Clearing my throat to get Everyone's attention , I got ready to interrogate him.I Can't just trust any guy just because he is her crush.

" What do you know About Mrs.Pooja Ahuja?"

"She is my mom.I know a lil bit that she was friends with your parents and also a Criminology student who's behind the Singhaniyas"

"Do you know whatever We're doing can be illegal to do sometimes?"

"Atleast not for me"

"Huh!?"

"I'm an agent from BVB who's actually in charge of THIS case"

"Woah"

"Are you sure you want to work with us?"

"Yeah.. I think by working Together we can solve this"

"Okay..You're in" Maya declared.

We All got in the Car moving to Sahil' home.Through all the way we filled him with all the details we have except the file found in locker.

We decided to discuss this in his basement.

When we reached his house. We declared for a meeting in the basement. Soon they came and I started explain all these.

"So the only thing I can do to know more or collect proof is luring any one of The son of him. Aditya is too off track. I think Surya's fine and as we all know, That person has a crush on me. I think I can use it to my advantage and collect evidences.. What do you think?"

"What do you mean by luring?" Vansh said.

"Getting into his head"

"Do you mean seducing?" Shruti said smiling innocenly. She knows What she is doing. Will deal with her later.

"In no fucking way, You're Going to do that.. Don't tell me you're doing this" Vansh said.

"Yeah..We can just break in" maya Suggested.

"They Have high Seurity System and knowing about their true colour.. I can say they have even More powerful Security Services" Kartik said

"I Still Don't agree with this " Vansh said.

"This is ths only way Vansh" I said.

"So.. Surya and Aditya both go the                      "nightwalk" club every sunday from 6pm to late till midnight"Sahil said.

"Are you sure.. You wanna do this" Vansh questioned me once again.

"Yepp.. Don't worry, I can handle"

"But we all will stay near even if we have to be a waiter.. I can't let her walk alone to Lion'cave alone"Vansh saud.

"Okay"

Goshhhh.. I love it..

I Love to be taken care of.

____________________________________