Chapter/04

Short chapter

Short chapter

Word count - 585
____________________________________

"47"

"48"

"49"

"50"

"Dad. Done"

"Okay.. So 70 squats check, 50 crunches check, 800m run check,20min plank check and 50 pushups check.. You're done for today"

He is my dad, a DGP officer the highest rank in IPS officers and I'm following his path as his Only Son..

I'm 15, studying in 9th grade. Even if being this young I'm more muscular than any of my class, the sole reason why I get a lot of attention from girls from both seniors and juniors.. But Not From the one I want some attention.

Well, she's two years younger than me.. She's more likely a silent person.. And trust me guys everytime I look at her face, her face says "girl. Why the hell you came to school, you can just sleep anytime anywhere"

She's always sleepy!

I'm Actually the house captain of her house aka White house.. and by her level of performance, anyone can say She's multi talented Which is just opposite of what she really is!!!!

Actually She's our backup plan in Every competition.. And She's really good at last moment preparation of any type of competition..

She's a smart witch!!

I had this crush on her for Like 2 YEARS..

Hope it lasts forever!!

____________________________________

(Time-lapse)

"How much time will it take? Miss.. We got more work. Can't you just hurry up" A person said to the girl who was putting Makeup on the girl who was sitting there..

"Just, a little touch ups,Sir.."The makeup artist said..

" ohkay... And.. You're done..You look fabulous, the perfect figure with magnificent beauty.."The Makeup artist said to the girl..

"Thanks Ms. Maya!" the girl says

"You are Welcome Miss Mirza, That's my profession" Maya says

"I think you should go, director's keep yelling to hurry up" Maya says

"Yeah! Bye.. See u again" Ms. Mirza Says and goes to shooting set Where Everyone's eagerly waiting for Her.

While the girl in lavender salwar suit keeps all the Cosmetics products before moving out of the set as her working time's over..

Her phone rings and she picks it up..

"Hi-what? You Did'nt told me they are coming back Today!Shit you should have tell me earlier i would Have take leave"

"Where are you?"

"Wait..I'm coming"

Maya keeps her phone back in her bag and goes to her car going to the place Where they are stuck with her bestfriend..

While driving.. Her heart was beating rapidly.. Why won't it anyways?

After all She will be seeing her crush after 9 or 10 years..

She reached her destination as per the GPS in her car.. But What she saw shocked her with her last cardiac muscle beating with no rest ..

The guy on whom she had crush on, the guy for whom she used to see dreams and get distracted, The guy with whose Name she did FLAMES is the exact guy she is seeing infront of her god damn eyes..

When did he go so hot!?!

He had a muscular figure with perfect figure with brown curly hairs,black-brown eye colour. Well sculptured nose and those kissable lips ..Everything is just so much Perfect..

She fell, the last thing she saw was her bestfriend running towards her Before black dots started to appear..

Her last words were:-

"Bhagwanji, Ek ticket sidha nark keliye bhej dena"

(God, Give me a ticket For hell"

__________________________________

Short chapter.. I know..

YOUR AUTHOR

"Eclipse"