Chapter/14

Word Count - 836____________________________________Author's  pov

Word Count - 836
____________________________________
Author's  pov

It was a marvelous office room. A big table in the center which had a nameplate "CEO - Mr. Surya Singhaniya" with a Swivel chair with it , a file folder and book case racks were on the both the sides of front wall, A soft couch set and a round table in the centre of it and the rich colour combination of the room  screamed elegance, magnificence and grandeur.

A Muscular man with muffled hair, 3 piece black suit was working on his computer while sitting on the swivel chair.

He was the Chief executive officer aka CEO of The SilverScreen Fashion Industry which is a part of Spectra film Entertainment owned by his younger adopted brother Mr. Aditya Singhaniya.

Arrogance, Cruelty and bullying weak was flowing on his bloodstream from his childhood.

He never liked it if someone disagrees with him, never liked it when someone doesn't do like he says, never liked it when someone's have upper hand on him.

He hated to be this much competitive, Selfish and be under Someone's control.

But can we blame him for this? No,

Absofuckingly Not..

Can we blame a person whose dream was snatched From him? Can we blame a person who was trained to be Something he did'nt wanted to be? Can we blame him when he was forced to leave his most precious thing behind?

He was working on his computer when his PA Mr. Madhav Sahani came.

"Good Morning Sir" he greeted and placed his black coffee on his desk.

"Hm" Surya took the coffee while humming to  Madhav.

"You will have a meeting at 10.30 AM  at Nova Resturant with our French branch Manger, Mr. Gabriel Laurent And You'll have to check the Product arriving today on 3.20 PM" His PA Said.

"Okay" Surya replied "And Any Information of them" he again said.

"According to our Sources, They are staying in a apartment near to The bureau, And They are planning to get something from bureau We're guessing" madhav replied.

"Getting Something!?"

"Yes Sir"

"Are you Sure!?"

"Yes Sir"

"Okay You can go now" Madhav went leaving him with his subconscious mind with millions of questions arising.

The thing which was eating his head was the sudden arrival of Them here. He actually knew the reason of why they came and what does it implies.

But the question is Why? Why they want to do that? Keeping quiet all Those years and taking action now was so much confusing and mysterious for him.

If he wanted to he can bomb the apartment and kill all of Them or send his men to Where they live and order them to kill them. But, he Can't do that.

Why?

Because Someone Special was staying there. His life, his soul, his moon was staying there. If She gets even a scratch on her body because of him, he won't able to forgive himself.

So choosing the Other option. He called an anonymous number. The  number owner instantly answered The call..

"Go to the Bureau and bring the red file. Mrs. Sanjana Malhotra and Mr. Arvind Malhotra car accident case of 2016 and Mr. Gautam Deshmukh case of 2015.. Take every evidences, files present there.. Don't leave a single thing there.. Understood?"

"Yes boss"

"And yes.. If You see anyone there with black long hair, black-brown eyes girl.. Don't hurt her... Anyways , Just bring the file, No bloodsheding"

" Okay boss"

And Surya ended the call. Just when he was again going to sit on his chair and complete his pending work.

His door burst open. In his life only few person have the permission to come to his office without knocking. His PA, Parents and His bestfriend.

"Where the heck are you Surya.. I'll kill you with my heels"A screaming voice of a girl came. That was his bestfriend rather a girl bestfriend from his college day who happened to be a Supermodel. Name? Miss Ananya Sharma.

" Stop Screaming Woman" Surya replied.

"Ah, there you are" She came to him, picking her channel bag started to hit him with it to his bulky figure. And hold his ear's upper part and twisting it painfully.

"Ouch.. Girl, You're abusing a CEO"
He replied while laughing at her face.

"Fuck off.. CEO my foot? Why the hell you broke my make up kit worth 12lakh" she twisted his ear more painfully.

"Arey, toh aur ek khareed ke de dunga.. Cool down maa Kali " He said and she took off her hand off him.

"I'll buy an another one.. Cool down Maa Kali(A goddess usually denoted as a destroyer who destroyed the demon as per the mythology )"

"I'm gonna loot your bank.. Trust me!" She replied Before going out of his office stomping her foot like a child!

She'll never change.. Will she? And Surya never wanted her to change.. She was his one and only bestfriend with whom he can trust with his deepest dark secrets.

___________________________________

Your Author 
"Eclipse"

Your Author  "Eclipse"