Chapter/12

Word Count - 952____________________________________

Word Count - 952
____________________________________

Shruti's pov

I never saw my brother crying.. The last time he cried was when our parents died.. Seeing blood oozing out of di's head scared all of us and Bhai was scared as hell, he Only got a sense of relief when Doctor informed that she is alright and has to stay in Hospital for the next 24 hours..

Right now.. Bhai is asleep as he need to rest after staying awake all night and Div di is doing something on her laptop, writing some strange green words on screen of her laptop and Coming to my state, I'm Damn fucking  bored..

And my instict says me to roam around, eat something tasty or atleast go out of this hospital.. And I agreed with my instinct.. I can't just sit at the same place all the time..

If I ask bhai for permission, He Obviously won't agree because of what happened yesterday..And the rest person is Div di.. My last hope!!!!

I went to sit beside her..
"Di" I tried my sweetest voice I can..

"Hm"

"You know, you look so beautiful" grade me for my flattering skills. She looked at me suspiciously Before asking.

"What do you need!?" She knows everything..

"Di, you see, you have Your laptop and bhai and Maya are sleeping" I said

"So?"

"I wanna go out!" I finally Spilled beans.

"Right now?"

"Yeah" I hope she will say yes.. Say yes.. Say yes..

"Ohkay! But come Before 12.30.. And be careful" That's why I love her so much..

"Love you di! By bye" and I'm set free..

I checked google map for the nearest supermarket to the hospital,booked a cab and went out of hospital Where my cab just reached and soon I reached my destination..

I just ran to Chocolate section of the Supermarket and fetched my favourite choclates and went to centre to pay for it. And reached to near table to eat all of these..

Then my phone rang..
"Hello"

"Where the hell are you Shruti? Do you even know how worried I'm here" guess what? Bhai woke up..

"Bhai, cool down, I just went out and Right now I'm in a Supermarket" I said.

"You should havd atleast informed me before" he said lowly.. I know He's just scared that something Will happen to me like maya di..

"Aww.. My brother's worried of me.. How cute!!! And by the way ask Div di, I informed her as you were sleeping" I said.. And after talking for some time we hang up the call

Ohkay! Back to my love, my chocolates.. When I looked at the space where I kept my chocolates, It's empty..How the fuck it happened, I kept it here only..

I Heard some munching sound coming From behind and I turned just to see noone.. sound is actually coming under the table I guess? So I went under table just to find a 4yo kid With all my chocolates eating while smiling at me with her toothy smile..

"Hey kiddo, Give it back! It's mine"

"Nno"she said in her childish voice..

" I bought it dude! If you also want it, go ask your parents or guardian to buy"

"Nnoooo"she replied this with a Little rise in her voice..

" Give it back!"

And she started to cry... We were still under the table..

"What's happening here!?" Ooo my god, how can someone's voice be so husky, whispery, Masculine and Dominating..

I took the child from under the table with choclates in my hand and got up just to hit my head on the table.

A hand came from back and helped me get out of the table.. My visions followed the hand only to reach a very handsome face with black-brown orbs, black muffled hair, kissable lips, well sculptured jaw lines wearing a black sweatshirt with black loose pants staring at me..

He felt a lil familiar.. Do I know him? By that time he took the child from me and started to make the child stop crying.. Is he married? Noooooo... Pleasseee.. Wait, Where's his wife? Is she dead? It won't be bad marrying a handsome single dad... Will it be?

Then an another guy came and also started to Make the child stop cry.. Wait a fucking minute..! Why are They wearing same black clothes?.. Woahh I didn't took him as gay!

He's Just too handsome to belong to gay!

"Why is she crying!?" The another boy said.. I mean maybe The handsome person's wife maybe?

"She took my Chocolate, I told her to give it back and she just started to cry" I Said.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for her behaviour"

"No, It's okay" I said.. During our conversation the handsome guy Did'nt spoke a bit and just stared at me.. What did I do now?

Phone rang and the another guy went to attend call by excusing himself..

"How can you steal chocolate from a kid.. How old are you!? 5 yo kid. How shameless can you be?" Finally the guy spoke.

"Shame gaya tel lene, choclate meine kharidi hai.. Toh ye mera hua.. Lecture kisi aur ko suna.. And I didn't steal, I bought it"

(Fuck shame, I bought the chocolates so It's mine.. Give your lecture to someone else)

"You can have just gave some chocolates to her Instead of fighting and making her cry" Protective father! I see..!

"Rude!"

"Kartik come.. We Gotta go" The another guy came and said.. And the guy Went with him while glaring rather staring at me.

Kartik? Name sounds familiar as well as his face... Wait a fucking millisecond...!?

Is it him?!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"