Chapter/26

Word count - 551____________________________________Vansh's pov

Word count - 551
____________________________________
Vansh's pov

"So, You're saying that Maya's not dead! Don't freaking lie to me Vansh. This is the worst way to console someone"Divya almost screamed grabbing attention of literally Everyone present in the resturant.

"I'm not lying!Trust me" I tried to make her believe me.

"Whose body was that then! She was wearing my clothes. Her favourite ones. If She's not Maya,How the hell are my clothes on her body?"I knew that she won't trust a thing about this.

"Just lemme explain.. Okay" taking a deep breath I continued "I took her DNA Samples of the body that day and hair from a comb that she uses. And guess what? DNA didn't match. Doing a little further Investigation. I came to know the girl's name is Miss Shanaya Arora. Guess now who is she?

" Who?" Divya asked. I can say she's a bit convinced now.

"Sahil's elder sister" I disclosed the truth I was holding back.

"What the Fuck!. Seriously!"Shruti said disbelief filled in her tone.

"She was raped and was burnt alive" Another truth disclosed.

"What the hell. I thought He's an orphan Too" divya said.

"He's lying"Shruti said. I knew that. He was constantly lying while he was here.

"And he was in the apartment. In our apartment that time with his sister" Divya said shocking me.

"You knew?" I asked.

"I just restored the Cctv camera. After them some black uniformed guys came and the whole camera was shutted down"
Black Uniform dress Code?

"Divya, Can you track his phone number? Like right Now!" I said. I'm damn irritated and confused. The more we go deeper, more things are getting disclosed.

The only person can say everything right now is One and Only Sahil.

"Let's track him down guys. I'm getting bad vibes from that guy" I agree with Shruti. He's quite changed .

"Here" Divya gave me her phone which showed a location He's Staying right now.

Grabbing car keys. We all headed to the Location. It's a journey of 1hour approximately. How did he get here that quickly? Shortcuts maybe!

"Btw why did you called Sahil?" I asked.

"I checked the phone you brought. There was a similar Unicode in  5 of the phones. Translating those I came to know that Something important's there in College locker 33. So yeah I called him for the name of the College"  Another mystery.

"Bhai, You said Maya di's Alive then Where's She then. What if She's in danger?!"Shruti said.

I and Divya laughed making Shruti look at us in disbelief.

"Don't worry Shruti! She's way stronger to get hurt by Someone else" I said.

Shruti frowned.

"She was once the top underground fighter. She was in MMA too" I continued.

"Woah! How come I don't know that!" Shruti Was shocked. Who won't? Who'd know That the soft Maya doing makeup was once someone who was full of adrenaline. Fighting Every day as her favorite hobby.

"In her one of the matches she nearly got killed so she just stopped Everything and studied Cosmetics"divya said.

I knew that too. She got Knocked out pretty hard. She was literally at the verge of death.

That girl just likes to play with fire!

Just like me!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"