Chapter/20

Word Count - 664 ____________________________________Shruti's pov

Word Count - 664
____________________________________
Shruti's pov

I practiced Some of my kararipayatu and Kung fu moves improving my Situational recognition and Pattern recognition. These all were Just a pretence to control anger inside me. I usually do that to throw out my anger.

From my childhood days, I used to believe in goddess durga that She'll protect us from every Problem. And she did it too. Maybe not directly but indirectly.

But this time I'm having problems to keep the continuity of belief I had Before. Never Have I ever imagined of losing Maya di. It was nearly unbelievable that maya di's dead.

Just few days ago we all were Together. What's reason behind this Cruelty dugga ma? Why do you have to do this?

Bhai was so happy with Maya di. I always knew he liked or can say loved Maya di. Why do you have to take it away?

I wonder what must be bhai feeling Right now. He never shared his feelings to anyone, keeping Everything to himself only.

I hope I was a guy so he'd share his problems with me and see me as a buddy not as a Little sister.

I already gave those phones to Divs di some hours ago.She must be working hard to get out of whatever matrix we are right now.

Getting tired of all the practice, I went to kitchen for some water. Taking a bottle From the fridge and a glass. Pouring water to the glass. Holding the glass I started to drink in hope to make the fire inside me to cool down.

Just I finished drinking water, I was going to turn to my room for the remaining practice. I needed to do. But the thing happening I saw infront of my eyes just made be confused and gobsmacked.

Kartik holding divs di in bridal type and Divs di in unconscious state. I ran to the sofa where he placed Divs di.

I called Her a plenty of times but since she didn't wake up. I sprinkled water on her face.The faint look of di was enough to bring back the memory of maya di.

I Can't lose divs di too!

She woke up the instant I sprinkled water.While I hugged her tightly soon she hugged me back too.

If something happens to her, I don't think i'll ever be the same I am now. I got away from her.

"What's all This di" I questioned her.
She got Up in her legs and started to walk to her room mumbling "I will explain later".

I turned to ask kartik. He brought her,he should know what happened to her.

" What happened to di!?"I asked him.

"I don't know, found her unconscious on the street and brought her back as I saw the address in her shirt pocket" He replied.

"Oh-okay"I replied and turned my head to my room.

" You Didn't got Anything from bureau right? " he said in a grumpy tone. Grumpy Officer!

"Nah-na" I replied and started to walk to my room. Just to get back when I saw him with my phone. Unlocking in a split of second.

What!? He doesn't trust me!!!

Why do I sound like a complaining girlfriend!!

"I saved my number, if something happens or by any chance you need my help. Just give it a call" I Don't know but right now he was speaking in a extremely bossy and Serious tone.

And I fucking love it!!

He turned his head to the main door. And I took in his body physique. Strong muscled body,Abs, Tan skin, veiny hands, and several silver rings around his fingers. He's hot!

What am I thinking!

He turned to give me a small smirk before going making my both of the thighs to clutch tightly.

He noticed me staring at his body like a creep I guess!

Shit!

Shit!

What the hell were you doing Shruti Malhotra.

___________________________________

Yours Author
"Eclipse"

Yours Author "Eclipse"