Chapter/10

Word Count - 795____________________________________

Word Count - 795
____________________________________

Divya's pov

Me, Shruti and Vansh were waiting for Maya so that We can go to club together. Vansh was saying that there's a special person whom he wanted to us to meet.. Maya came out wearing a beautiful black dress..

I was wearing a blue dress and Shruti a brown one and Vansh was still in his suit.. He's Just so obsessed with suits..

He drove to "whisper club" while we fill in the details of Morning to him. He was also distressed by the news.. Who won't Anyways?

We soon reached there and Vansh went to Park his car. Maya and Shruti were discussing About the new girl group of India, W.I.S.H.. They really were genius..The song "galti" is still stuck in my mind. And they are just so gorgeous.

Suddenly I felt Someone's stare from behind ,I turned to see a big muscular man standing near a black SUV and talking to some another person. I Don't know Why but I felt kind of familiarity with the person he was talking..

Maybe seen him Somewhere..

Vansh came taking me out of my deep thinking and led us to a Private VIP room.. And we all were waiting for a specific person to show up whom we Did'nt know except Vansh..

"He's here." Vansh spoke

I turned to see a Guy who was wearing a casual black t-shirt with blue jeans.. He came and sat near us.

"You all must be thinking who I'm.. So Hi, I'm Sahil Arora" The guy introduced himself.

And continued "I'm a journalists and a friend of Vansh who called me here for some reason he Did'nt  tell me yet".

" Bhai. What's going on? What work do we have with him?"Shruti spoke up, I also wanted to know the answer.

"I told you to bring something, brought it?" Vansh said ignoring her.

"Yeah" Sahil took a file from his bag and placed it on the table.

It was some kind of school or college photo collage... But What's with it? I wanted to ask.

Sensing our questionful face vansh Spoke up.

"Go to page no. 87.. You'll get your answers"

I flipped it and went to  page no. 87 to see a bunch of pictures of 2 girls and 3 boys there! Year -1972 batch of Criminology Students..We all were looking at The pic.. And soon realisation took over..

Maya :- "It's our parents!"

"Exactly" Vansh said.

"So, As we have guessed They Seriously are connected" I said

"Yeah! As per the sources.. My mom, Maya's dad, Your dad , And 1 girl and boy were bestfriends.. They were like senior-junior type of friend.. But After their last Project they did together, they spilt up for some reason we Don't know yet!" Vansh says.

That fits exactly right in the place. Only Maya's dad was in the meeting not Her mom , vansh's dad was in the meeting but not his mom who died with him and My dad was in the meeting not my mom who died in the accident.

This all are so messed up..

Then the question arises, Why did they split up?And also none of us were aware that our parents were criminology graduates.

The answer can only be given by the remaining girl and boy.. Hope! They ARE

Alive..

"Do you Have any information About these two Students?" I Said to sahil pointing to girl and the boy..

"No!"

"Okay.. Thanks! You can go!" Vansh said and he went back..

"Now, I damn hundred percent sure that none of our parents died by some simple accident.. It was a planned one" Shruti said

"Yeah, And the guilty knows That we are investigating this so he sent the letter for us to back off.. But the questions is Why? Why did they have to kill our parents? And What's in the Past that they don't want us to see?"Vansh reasoned out.

"I don't know the answer bhai, but I'm not just going to sit back and forget what happened to mom and dad.. Whoever did it won't escape from our hand" Shruti said..

"Since we know, these all were connected.. Why Don't we work together" Maya said

"I was thinking the same tho" Vansh said.

And we all agreed to work on it together..

"Well.. Guys we would have to get phones of our parents which is in the main bureau ... I already tracked it and found the location there" I Said

"Okay.. This Sunday me and Shruti will go to fetch the evidences and case related files.. While you hack their cctv and freeze it till we come back and Maya you'll be our backup if something happen"
Vansh said..

"Deal"

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"