Chapter/35

Word Count - 651____________________________________

Word Count - 651
____________________________________

Divya's pov

Due to heavy rain, We planned to stay in some hotel till morning. By now we were just looking for some hotel. And a nameplate came to my vision "The Elites".
It looked expensive to be honest but not too much that Can't be afforded by us.

Parking the car. We Went to the front desk to book our rooms.

" 3 rooms"

"Sorry sir, We only have 2 rooms"

Sahil looked at me.

"Me and Shruti will stay in one room and you can stay in another one" I replied.

"Okay.. Book 2 rooms"

"Fine sir" the receptionist replied."Here are the keys, Please take the stairs as elevator's broke today"She continued "Have a good day".

Taking the stares we reached our rooms.Sahil's room was in the downfloor itself. As me and Shruti walked to our rooms, I felt Someone's glaring at me.But Turning around there was no one.

As soon as we reached our room. I locked the door.

" Someone was stalking us" Shruti said.

"You felt That too!" Replying her I laid my back on the soft bed giving a nice relaxation to my body.

A sound of notification pinged. I got up to take my phone but there was no message. Turning around I saw shruti blushing again.

Slowly taking steps to her side where she was laying, I read the text.

"You are being all cute and Sweet,It's making me want to kiss you"

So This was the text she was blushing over.
The name id was Kartik with a heart emoji.

"Oh shit sherlock.. Who The fuck is THIS Kartik!?"

She turned around. When she knew she got caught. She spilled the beans."You know the guy I had a Crush on when I was in 9th.. The Ahuja guy. His father's a DGP!"

"Oh yeah! That one"

Obviously I remember that.

(Flashback)

Ritik,Maya And Vansh were doing group study in Vansh's house.Solving Trigonometric Questions while discussion how to solve all these.

10th sucks!!!!!

"I'm gonna get some juice.. Anyone want anything" I said getting tired of continuous study session.

"Apple juice" Maya replied.

"Okie"

Even though it was Vansh's home. We could always roam freely anywhere here.Since his parents Are out of the town most of the time so It's most of the time him and his sister.

I thought to ask Shruti whether She needed something or not. Moving to her room, When I reached she was jumping on her bed like a stupid mad monkey does.

Seeming to notice me. She stopped dancing and blushed profusely.

Aww.. Cute

"What happened Shruti?"

"Nothing" she said hiding a paper in her hand.

"Shruti!!"

"Nothing Diiiii"

I came closet and in a split of second I snatched the paper.It was a Science testpaper in which she scored full marks.

Turning the paper. I saw a signature of a guy. Smirking to her I turned to look at her. She was looking like a deer caught in red light. Avoiding any type of eye contact I try to make with her.

"So, Kartik Ahuja.. Hm!?"

"Di, Please Don't tell bhai.  It's just a crush!"

"Okay.. Don't lost concentration over studies. Btw need something to eat or drink"

"Nope.. Nothing"

That's how I came to know about the guy.

"What's with him"

"He's the son of Mrs.Pooja Ahuja and also he was the one who brought you that day when you fainted on the streets.. So he is also like one of us.. Remember the First guy who came to bureau that day, it was Him" She replied.

Now I remember Mrs. Pooja Ahuja was one of Those 5. My dad's friend must I say.

"You sure? He is the one" I questioned her again.

"He is"

"Okay.. Call him over here tomorrow. We'll head back to sahil's home Together"

"Like a group mission"

"Yeah"

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"