Chapter/25

Word Count - 729____________________________________Shruti's pov

Word Count - 729
____________________________________
Shruti's pov

We all were waiting for divs di in loments resturant. And this 'we'  includes me, Vansh bhai and Sahil.

These two guys are deeply thinking
somethi - No.no A lot of things . Anyone can just say That looking at their face .

If anyone see them, they'd think that we murdered someone and thinking deeply of where we should put the body?

Vansh bhai was being Strangely so quiet Today and the funny looking guy from the club Mr. Sahil Arora was drop dread Serious.

The only question coming to my mind actually running to my mind is 'What the actual fuck is it?' And trust me readers noone knows it.

Things been getting more complicated the more we go deeper.

First of all our parents were friends and criminology Students that too toppers. The files weren't in the bureau. The phones That were too rusty.Fire. Maya di's burnt body.Divs di coming home in unconscious state. Vansh bhai in this much Serious mood. And last but not the least Mr. Kartik Ahuja.

Whose abs are the only thing that makes me Sleep at night. Whose black-browinsh eye are the only thing I want to look. Whose husky half-breathy voice is the only thing that I wanna record and listen with repetitively . Whose manly scents are the only thing I wanna stay close to.

Uff.. Making me feel so hot!

I noticed someone staring. Looking up I saw divs di siting on a chair looking at me in a you-seriously-gotta-explain-the-blush look.

When did she come?

Oh! When your highness was busy thinking of the Indian Greek Sculpture.

Shut up!

Someone cleared his throats, I turned to see Sahil and Vansh looking at us doubtfully. What did we do now?!?

"Why did you called me here?"Divs di spoke up.

" Sahil called me and informed me to call all of you." Bhai said.

"What is is Sahil!" Di spoke. There was this doubt and anger in her voice.She was literally scaning his each and every feature like some Pdf Scanner eventually making Sahil Uncomfortable that he again cleared his throat.

"Here" he placed a file on the table "I think, it will be helpful to you guys" I instantly took The file.

The Ranchi Crimes Project
By
Mr. Sanjay Arora
Mr. Gautam Deshmukh
Mrs. Pooja Ahuja
Mrs. Sanjana Malhotra
Mr. Arvind Aggarwal

Our parents? Wait a fucking second! An Arora! I'm getting a thing that Sahil Arora is somehow related to Sanjay Arora. Is it?

There were some contents with titles.

Child Prostitution
Human Trafficking
Sex Slavery
Cocaine selling
Torture centres
Underworld Mafias
International connections

Dude, I'ma Proud of my Parents. Sound odd! I know! But Seriously My dad's such a brave and fearless man.

They freaking made a Project of 274 pages writing about all the black crimes. I wonder how much time it must have taken to make such a masterpiece.

But how does Sahil knows Everything while we know nothing at all. Dropping the thought of reading file right now.

I was about to ask while beating to me Divs di spoke up Exactly voicinng out my thoughts.

"How do you know so much Sahil?And Why are you helping us!??"

"I thought you needed it when you called me. So I brought it" he answered calmly.

"You called him!" Bhai asked.

"Yeah. About that will tell you later. By the way thanks for your help Sahil" divs di answered

"Uh-h You are Welcome"

"Are you related to Mr. Sanjay Arora!" I asked. And he turned to me.

"No" he said calmly. But this time there Was  a flicker of emotion in his eyes.

He can fool Any one but not me who's a business graduate that too from Harvard Business School. We're specially trained to notice every single feature of the opponent.

And I can say that

He is lying

"And are you by any chance Are u related to Miss Shanaya Arora?" Bhai asked.

Now who is this Shanaya Arora. Why there's so many aroras outta here.

"No" he replied . and This time too he lied.

"I better go back now" And Sahil Went out.

We all were observing him and Vansh bhai spoke up.

"He's hiding something from us"

Can it be a traitor?

Or someone from enemy side!

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"

Your Author "Eclipse"