Chapter / 17

Word Count - 945____________________________________Shruti's Pov

Word Count - 945
____________________________________
Shruti's Pov

Today is The day I'll be going to do my first ever stealing and breaking into a place with no permissions.. And The ‌Place is a fucking bureau..

Risky! And The Shruti Malhotra loves to do risky, adventurous things.. I'm not nervous I'm just so excited.

Well.. We need to agree that Sometimes getting close to death is something that makes us Alive.. Atleast That makes me alive.. And It's not my first time doing this kind of things.

Urbex was one of my favourite hobby back then in London. And Sometimes we used to get caught by police officers.. But who cares?

We only get one Life.. Let's just enjoy it! And I'm even trained in various martial arts, So i'm perfectly capable of fighting if something happens.

Me and bhai are vibing kaala chasma while Divs di is again typing strange words on her laptop. And we even carried her whole hacking set to this car.

Soon our car stopped near a bush or a group of trees where noone can possibly see us or our car. I changed into my Comfortable clothes and bhai Went somewhere.

Bhai came and I was all ready to do the thing which I was excited so much that I wasn't able to sleep yesterday night.

"All the best Shruti.. Be safe" Divs di said. She's one hella caring lady.. If I were a boy I would've made her pregnant with my fifth child. How can that idiot breakup with someone like her! No wonder there are truly some strange males available on earth.

"Just Don't kill anyone, breaking bones would be fine" Bhai said making both of us chuckle. He probably said that because of the me in london.. Truth to be said. I used to break a lot of spinal cords, Pelvic bones and a little bit ribs of some guys.

Okay.. Now I'm going to do it.. First step, Jump the gate.. And I did it perfectly and successfully broke into bureau through the window which was opened for some reasons I don't know.

Whoever made it was a brilliant or a manipulator I guess.. That person intentionally made such a important place in a forest with dishelved figure from outside while it was a lavish mansion inside.

I roamed around a bit taking into my surrounding to get aware of any Dangerous that may or can be here. I know di took care of the Surveillance camera, so no need to worry about that.

I went to the file section room.. And went to 2015-16 files drawer and started to search for it. I got some broken phone in a small plastic polythene type of bag. I instantly recognised it and placed it in my pant's pocket.. Started to search for the file as I wasn't able to get it.

And at the time I recognised Someone's footsteps.. And as di and bhai said.. I went under the table.. I can easily see my surrounding through the cotton curtain.

A big mascular guy of dark blue hoodie and black pants. I like his fashion sense. But Why is he here for files? Weren't we the only person who wants the red file. But thing that was messing up my head was that figure was kinda oddly familiar to me.

He turned, I think he noticed my staring and looked under the table where I was hiding. The only barrier between him and me was the cotton curtain. He was coming near. And now I noticed the guy's face. He's that Supermarket guy. Named kartik.. I guess!?

He took off the curtain. His and my face were unbelievably close. He chuckled and Said "I wonder why do we always meet under table!?"

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I spoke while gritting teeth. I am damn angry.

"I think I should ask you that as I'm a Officer" he said casually.. He's a Officer?
I'm done!

And the same time divs di said through ear pods about am another officer coming and I also heard another footsteps. I Hummed unconsciously.

"You brought another officer!"

"No!Why would I"

"There's an another person coming here!"

"Wha-No! God!" He squealed.

He stood up not before he grabbed my hand and took me to a wall.. And pressed some button on his phone.. The wall opened like a door. He grabbed me and I was at the back of Bureau. He was breathing neat my neck giving me god hella goosebumps..

"Wait! If you are officer! Then why are You running from that someone Who I suppose is an officer too" I spoke up.

"None of your business" he said rudely.

Fuck That attitude!

"Liar! I hate you". I said and started to go but in a split of second he grabbed my hands and pressed me to the wall..

" Stop grabbing me like I'm your luggage" I said getting irritated.

"Are you sure you Don't like me grabbing you like this" he came close "And are you sure you hate me?" He came closer "Because as I know a hater does'nt blush to the person it hates"

I'm blushing..Fuck!

Fuck fuck fuck!

And in a spilt of milisecond I was out of his hold. Out of the place .. Just infront of the car. Knocked the door and they opened the door. Bhai and di asked for my wellbeing while I just hummed..

And divs di just stared at me and gave me a look of you-gotta-explain-your-fucking-blush..

But my mind was already lost.

Lost

In his thoughts.

____________________________________

Your Author
"Eclipse"