Shopping

*EDITED ON 12/20/2016*

Dean- 'But I don't wanna go!' Dean said. You sighed and said 'Well I guess I will go by my self or take Cas to see me in clothes I like.." You trailed off Dean looked up at you and he grabbed the keys quickly and said 'Y/N come on I want to go shopping and see what outfits you like.' You chuckles quietly and said 'Oh I forgot to say I am going to Victoria Secret too.." You trailed off and he yelled 'what are we waiting for lets go!!'

Sam- You had planned to go shopping with Sam but he didn't know yet so you where going to tell him when Sam came and said 'Y/N we need to go get stuff for our next hunt." You sighed and said 'But Sam I wanted to see if you wanted to go clothes shopping with me.' He looks at you and said 'Do I have to go take Charlie with you or something." You smirked inside your head knowing what you where going to say next. 'No. I'll just take Gabriel maybe show him the crop tops I like and shorts maybe go to Victoria Secret with him.." He suddenly looked mad and like he wanted to go so he grabbed the keys and said 'What are we waiting for lets go people!!' You laughed and he looks at you and said 'Lets go!'

Cas- You where going shopping with friends and then right when you where going out the door Cas appeared and said 'Where are you going?' You smiled at him and said 'Going shopping with some friends of mine.' You signaled your friends and said '1 minute.' They nodded and Cas looked out and saw girls but there where some guys to and he got jealous and said 'You are not going shopping with them.' And you looked at him and said 'What? Why not just-' you got cut off and he smiled at you and said 'your not shopping with them without me.' You smiled and said 'Ok. Lets go then.' Then you two walked out the door together