leonie x lucifer (requested)

here is your request reidmorgan
I am so sorry, that it has taken so long !!
if you don't like it I walk always re-write it or make another one !!

Sam and Dean has gone out on a hunt a few days ago, some where in Philadelphia, I'm not sure.
but right now I was laying on the couch with, my boyfriend, Lucifer.
Who would have thought 'a Winchester with a demon, let alone the devil' yea, could you sense my sarcasm?

Luci and I where watching a movie, that I don't know the name of, and all of the sudden I feel something against my neck, I turned and I saw Luci cuddling into my side.

I let out a loud laugh and neither of us noticed that the inker door opened. Out of no where I heard someone yell, "What the hell?!"
Both of us froze and we looked up to see Sam and Dean staring at Luci and I.
Dean yelled, " Leonie that better not be who I think it is."
I chuckled nervously and said, "who do you think it is Dean?" He gave me the classic bitch face and said "don't you even try right now, what are you thinking!? Are you even thinking? You are on the couch cuddling or whatever with Lucifer, The Devil!" I put my head down in 'shame ' and then I said "You know what Dean, I don't care what you think to be completely honest, he makes me really happy, and if you can live with that just because he is 'The Devil' then I'm leaving. And yea he's done some pretty bad things, but come on, all of us have done some pretty bad things because of the life style we live, and I actually found some happiness other than spending time with you guys or Cas, so if you can't accept it, if either of you can't accept that I'm finally happy, then I am going to leave and don't try and contact me for a while.
Dean sighed and put his head in his hands while Sam just looked completely out of it, his mouth open and his eyes wide, not saying a word.
Dean said, "Fine, you know what, fine. I just have a few rules. First- Lucifer if you dare hurt a hair on her head, I will find you and kill you. And second, please no PDA when we are around it's kinda weird with everything that has happened, like come on the dude made your brother and Cas stay in a mental ward for a long time. So, please just no chick flick moments when either of us are around."

You looked at Dean shocked and said, "Really?" Dean nodded and said, "Accept these rules before i take back what I said." You and Luci looked at each other and nodded before you guys looked at Dean and said, "Deal."
Dean then relaxed and said, "alright then, goodnight it's been a long day. And hey remember use protection please if anything goes that far."
While Dean walked away Sam finally moved and started walking away too, but before either of you could say something Sam said, "I agree with Dean except just please don't have sex, your room is next to mine and I just need to sleep and process this information." You and Luci stiffened your guys laughter and nodded.
You patter Sam on the Shoulder and said," alright Sammy, just go get some sleep. Goodnight."
He nodded and went into his room.

After that you and Luci laid down in the couch and you said, "babe, you haven't talked much tonight." He just smiled and shook his head and said, "well, a lot did just happen, and I didn't think today would be the day we would tell them, but I guess I was wrong." You just chuckled and closed your tired eyes and when you were almost asleep you heard someone say, "goodnight babe, love you."
And then you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

I hope you liked it! I'm really really sorry that it took so long to write !! And the best request will be up really soon, possibly sometime today and HEY! TWI UPDATES IN ONE DAY! I'm proud of my self ahah! Don't forget to request, like and comment! Bye !!