Favorite Season!

Dean- Summer
The reason is you and Dean during summer usually find some pool or get Cas to take you two to a beach and plus he gets to see you in a bathing suit and he likes that ;)

Sam- Fall
You and Sam like to take a lot of walk and a lot of trips to Starbucks during fall. You and him always wear matching flannels, scarfs, and beanies!

Cas- Spring
Cas always says spring is the time of birth. Whatever that means haha but you and him always stay and watch movies during the storms and he plays with the bees while you get flowers or make a pie for when Sam and Dean return from their hunt.

Crowley- Summer
You and Crowley always stay inside and watch movies during summer! Because it's so hot outside you two never go outside. You always remember the wise words of Dan Howell "Black is the only color. And if you wear it all summer and it gets to hot, don't go outside."

Lucifer- Winter
You and Luci always have snowball fights or make snow devils (see what I did there? Ok I'll go away now) but most importantly to Luci is he can set anything on fire and throw it in the snow and the fire will disappear!

HEY GUYS
LOOK IM ACTUALLY STICKING TO THE SCHEDULE!
Don't forget to comment and question or requests
Don't forget to follow or like!!
I love you guys so much last night I checked and I have 11.6k and now this story has 11.8k I never thought my story would get this many read and I have all of YOU to thank for it! I love you guys so much!
See you Thursday! Byeee!!