What Celebrity you are related to

Sam- Chandler Riggs - you're his older sister
(Chandler Riggs is mostly known for his role of Carl Grimes on 'The Walking Dead')

Dean- Zoe Sugg and Joe Sugg - Zoe's fraternal twin
Joe's older sister
(Zoe and Joe Sugg are known for their YouTube channels Zoella who has 2 books and a beauty and lifestyle range and ThatcherJoe who has 2 books and 2 movies out)

Cass- Ashley Benson - younger sister
(Ashley Benson is mostly known for her role of 'Hanna Marin' on the popular TV show 'Pretty Little Liars')

Crowley- Andrew Lincoln- Younger sister
(Andrew Lincoln has played in many tv shows and movies but he is mostly known for his tv show role of  'Rick Grimes' on 'The Walking Dead')

Lucifer- Dan Howell - twin sister
(Dan Howell is a British Youtuber who goes by the name of 'Danisnotonfire' he has 1 book out and a book on pre-order and a documentary with his best friend Phil Lester)

Gabriel- Melanie Martinez- Cousin (You guys are very very close)
(Melanie Martinez is a alternative song artist who is formally known as 'CryBaby' she has a perfume on pre-order and has 2 albums and a few hit singles)

HEY GUYS! 3 UPDATES IN A DAY ARE YOU PROUD??
AND IF YOU DONT KNOW WHO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE CHECK THEM OUT THEY ARE GREAT!
DONT FORGET TO LIKE, FOLLOW AND COMMENT
AND IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS YOU CAN MESSAGE ME OR COMMENT ON ANY CHAPTER!!
BYE xx