Your Blue Neighboorhood Lyrics (Troye Sivan)

Dean- "I wanna sleep next to you. That's all I wanna do right now"
Talk Me Down- Troye Sivan
The lyrics mean that all Dean wants to do is to sleep after a long hunt and he dosent care where in the bunker he is sleeping he just needs it to be right next to you.

Sam- "When the smile fell from your face I fell with it"
Lost Boy- Troye Sivan
These lyrics mean you had just found out your sister, whom you where very close to, just passed away in a car accident and you and Sam where just watching TV and then it happened suddenly your smile quickly turned into a frown when you received a text and Sam could tell. As soon as your smile was gone so was his.

Cas- "I'm just a lost boy not ready to be found"
Lost Boy- Troye Sivan
These lyrics are for when Cass was human and he didn't know anything. It was like he was from a different place, which he was, but it wasn't like he was from heaven it was like he was from Neverland.

Crowley- "You're driving me wild"
Wild- Troye Sivan
These lyrics symbolize for when you and Crowley go out to eat somewhere extravagant you try to look your best. You end up looking amazing and sometimes he can't help it.

Lucifer- "I want you to color me blue, anything that takes to make you stay, I only seeing myself when I'm looking back at you. I know you're seeing black and white so I'll paint you a clear blue sky."

Blue: Troye Sivan

The lyrics mean that when Luci isn't having the greatest time period and he sees everything as black and white, and nothing has no color, joy to it. You always are there to cheer him up and to make him happy again so you paint him a clear blue sky.