Bring in a music video!

Dean- You where in the music video with Sleeping with Sirens you where going to sing as a special guest in the video The Strays. You hadn't told anyone cause you where not aloud to. So it had been a few months and you where done with the audio and the video was done. So you where about to go home to Sam Dean and Cass but what they said before you left made you happy! You where going to do more songs with them and go on tour with them! The music video was going out at 12:30 AM so you where going to make the guys stay up so they can watch it with you! So you told everyone bye and got in your car and drove home. You got home around 10:00 and Dean asked where you where and you said "It's a surprise I think you will like." You noticed Sam and Cass where there too you then added "You two will like it too." I quickly became 12:30 Am and Sam asked you "Y/N why are we up this late?" You squealed in response and then you took your I pad and Hooked it to the TV and said "This you 3 is why I made you stay up and why I have been gone till 12:00 almost every night." The video started and you heard "Hubcaps and Ashtrays I was born I wasn't raised. The big wheel the black space" it was Kellins voice then it got to he middle and then you where on the screen! The 3 guys looked at you and said "THATS YOU!" You laughed and said "I know I'm in a music video." You got done watching and Dean got up ran to you and picked you up and said "My baby girl is in a music video I can't be prouder any more than I am now." Then he kissed you. Then you 4 watched it over and over again until you fell asleep cuddled against Dean with a smile on your face.

Sam- You where doing a music video with your good friends Little Mix it was going to be The Salute video! It was going great but then the day came it was finished the audio and the video your voice fit perfectly with the girls voices and it was the day it was going to come out. It came out at 7:00 it is now 8:00 you where an hour late but that was ok. You got home called all the guys and said "Ok I worked hard on this with some really good friends of mine hope you like it." You hooked up your I pad to the TV and it started playing you could hear the familiar siren and then the lyrics started and before you knew it your part came up "Ladies all across the world listen up where looking for recruits if your with me let me see your hands up and salute!" And he TV had you on it dancing and then it was you and the 4 girls dancing and the 3 guys watching t said "your In a music video." You said "I know!" And before you could say anything else Sam jumped on you and said " I am so proud of you I knew your beautiful voice would come in handy some day." You guys kept watching it until you kissed Sam and Feel asleep.

Cass- You where going to be in a One Direction video. Best Song Ever. You 6 had worked so hard on it. You got home the day it was supposed to come out and you looked and saw Sam,Dean, and Cass. You smiled at them and you say on the couch and you started humming the song and you bounced up and down with a big smile on your face and Sam looked at you and said "What's got you excited?" You smiled and looked at the 3 and said "I'm in a music video and it's coming out in 5 minutes wanna see it in 5?" The guys eyes widened and said "Hell yea!" It had been 5 minutes and you turned it on and you heard "I want I really really want to. But what about Brad? Brads like a son to me." And then you heard music and you guys watched it until your part came and the TV you sang "I know you know I know you'll remember me. You know I know you know I'll remember you." And then it ended and Cass looked at you and smiled and then hugged you tightly and said "I am so proud of you I knew you would be better at something more than hunting." Then he kissed you.

Crowley- You where in the 22 music video by Taylor swift. You came home smiling and you burst into one of the meetings and everyone looked at you and one demon said "What are you doing happy this is Hell not school." And you said "I am being Famous being in a music video." You didn't mean to sound up tight and full of yourself just you wanted to show a demon to stop picking on you. Crowley said "Your going to be in music video?" You smiled and said " Yes want to go watch it?" He said "Yes." You two went and watched the video. And he smiled and said "you looked like you enjoyed doing that!" And you said "Yea it was so fun I made a new best friend."

Lucifer- You where in the Bang Bang music video. You had got done filming it and Lucifer found it before you got home and you walked in to him watching it and he smiled at you and said "You look nice in that out fit and nice dancing too." He winked at you you smiled and said "It was very very fun to make. I knew you would like it no matter what it was." He smiled and said "Yea I knew I would like it. No matter what it could be but I enjoy this video a lot. You sat down beside him and cuddled up beside him and just watch that video and you guys shared little kisses here and there.

A/N sorry for taking so long to put this up! I am working on a new chapter!! And please request I am happy to do anything anyone and let me know what else I could do! 😀