Imaginary Friends Sam x Reader

You and Sam were in the bunker making a ginger bread house. All of the sudden you see a chubby man in a yellow and red stripped shirt with jeans and suspenders and you scream "Sam look out!" He turns around and says "(Y/N) do you see him to?" You said "Yea." By that point you where behind Sam your arms wrapped around him and Dean had Came  down stairs he said "Oh great there is a also a women looking for (Y/N) and she has blonde hair and she is wearing a big puffy blue dress." You gasp and say "Is it Perrie?" You run up stairs and see your imaginary friend you say "Perrie! What are you doing here." And by that time Sam Dean and Sam's friend had come up stairs and Sam said "Babe who is this?" You said "this is my imaginary friend Perrie she helped with all my problems she helped me get ready for prom and she can do amazing work and everything but Perrie why are you here?" She sighed and said "All my brothers and sisters have been murdered and I think me and Sam's friend are next." You gasped and said "I will not let anyone hurt you Perrie!" She smiled and said "Well (Y/N) I also want to grant you a few wishes since I think I am next." You smiled and said "Well I wouldn't mind a big pretty dress and the bunker decorated and a elegant dance with Sam." You and Sam blushed and the your wish was granted true! You were in a beautiful pink dress and Sam was in a black tux. You and Sam started dancing but then after a while you 2 had grown tired and so you told Perrie and Sam's friend goodnight. You and Sam got into bed while Dean went to bed. You woke up the next morning and you didn't have a good feeling you went downstairs and you couldn't find Perrie or Sam's friend anywhere they where both gone.

Hey guys!! Would you like a part 2 to this?? Also MERRY ALMOST CHRISTMAS AND 2 UPDATES IN 1 DAY I AM WORKIG ON HAVE 2 UPDATES EACH DAY TILL CHRISTMAS!!