Sam X Reader

Can't Help Falling In Love By: Elvis

You and Sam where in the Impala heading to the bunker after your guys date.  Sam took you to a restaurant, you guy had been together for 3 years. 

So you turned on the radio and the familiar song came on that you loved.  You gasped and Sam looked your way worried and he said "(Y/N) what's wrong?"  You smiled and said "Nothing Sammy.  Just I really like this song."  he laughed and said "You scared me. Hey, why don't we go and watch the stars in that field before we head back?"  you nodded and agreed. So you guys pulled over and got out. You turned up the radio and the song was playing loudly one of your all time favorite songs.

So you and Sam where laying in each other's arms and you where humming the lyrics.

"Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you"

You look back at Sam and you see he is beside you but down on one knee with a ring in his hand. He says "(Y/F/N), I love you so much and I honestly would be lost without you keeping me in line all the time. I wouldn't know what to do after we failed on a hunt or if Dean and I get into any fights. And I want to always be with you and he there for you so I have a question. Would you please become Mrs. Winchester?" You made some kind of un-human noise because you where sobbing and you nodded yes and Sam slipped the ring on your finger and you guys hugged.

-.-.-.-LATER-.-.-.-
You guys had got back to the bunker and had told Dean the news he was beyond happy. So it was time for bed and you where laying down just thinking about what an amazing and not so amazing life you had. So you felt arms wrap around you right before you where about to fall asleep and someone kiss your shoulder whispering "For I can't help falling in love with you." Right before you fell asleep with a smile on your face.

HEY GUYS!
I thought this would be a cute song to so a Sam image with so I did it!
Just letting you know next week since it is summer I am taking a writing day which is I will write as many updates as I can!! Because I have 4 I am working on and 2 more stories that are drafts I have been working on! So keep on the lookout for those
One is called ' The Brother Project'
And the second is going to be called
"Hello Internet" it is a Joe Sugg fanfic where u are Dan Howells sister (Danisnotonfire) btw
BUT see you guys next time!! 💕